• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

My LCS had a stack of them on the shelf today. Likely close to 100 copies still available.
Betty Covers? :o

That's a lot even if it's all 4 covers but just Bettys would be phenomenal to me.

Junkdrawer, I took a look at your shop page and the old Boston pennants are really neat. I've played in fantasy leagues since 1983 with a guy from there. He had to move to North Carolina to be closer to his kid and grandkids. He was talking about the song " Dirty Water " just today. He said its a Boston kind of tune lol

I consider that store more or less my storage/ My hang out/ I do sell some stuff here and there/ My home away from home. I find I'm often getting there much earlier and staying sometimes later cause I got nowhere I rater be.

My LCS had a stack of them on the shelf today. Likely close to 100 copies still available.

Regular cover. I do like that Betty though.

You must have went to Reading? he did have 100, I made him get on the phone, right in front of me and I heard him order 20 copies Wed morn. They are on back order though. So I dont know if he will get them.

You must have went to Reading? he did have 100, I made him get on the phone, right in front of me and I heard him order 20 copies Wed morn. They are on back order though. So I dont know if he will get them.

Yes, Reading. You made him order 20 copies?

Yes, Reading. You made him order 20 copies?

yes, 20 Bettys. Don't know he got/ is getting, but I told him this is the book to have, he had none, heeded my warning and made the call. They aren't for me, I went to Harrisons right after and grabbed 17 Bettys in Salem. I hope he gets them in Reading and saves me one lol

Tell him you want 19 of them

I am so glad and started reading some of these threads. I was able to peruse this one and I scoured a couple of stores. I was fortunate to get five Betty covers and grabbed some of Francavilla covers. Those covers are worth framing.

Got three of the NYCC Variant, actually had four, but sold one to a girl on the line waiting to get sigs, Have a set of Variants and # 1 signed by Franchesco and Roberto at the Con, the line was huge for the signing, this book is BIG with the fans.