• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

I wish I had picked up this series. It sounds like a neat idea. So, how is the story? Are these done in one stories (3 or 4 to an issue) like most Archie comics or is there an ongoing storyline here? Humorous or serious? Which of our favorite gang are zombies and which are survivors? Does it look like the storyline will be able to continue for years and years or are we looking at a finite series here?

I wish I had picked up this series. It sounds like a neat idea. So, how is the story? Are these done in one stories (3 or 4 to an issue) like most Archie comics or is there an ongoing storyline here? Humorous or serious? Which of our favorite gang are zombies and which are survivors? Does it look like the storyline will be able to continue for years and years or are we looking at a finite series here?

It's only on issue #2, it's a serious book. Pick it up, you can still find issue 2 on the stands and #1 has a second print you can find also.

Edited by Awax

It's only on issue #2, it's a serious book. Pick it up, you can still find issue 2 on the stands and #1 has a second print you can find also.

+1

Swing by the booth at Amazing AZ, I'll have a copy of #1 for you on the house.

I just finally read #1 earlier today from the pre-order issues I got as my last batch of comics for awhile now. I took a break from constant schoolwork to finally read this, and enjoyed it immensely. I wasn't sure if it was going to be cheesy but it wasn't; they play off the creep factor very well indeed and the art by Francavilla is pretty awesome.

Too bad I can't afford #2, though it seems to be pretty sold out already anyhow.

I'm getting that variant :D

:sumo:

After seeing the cover of issue #5 in preview... I'm getting that one! :sumo::cloud9:

I have had got all the variants for #1 and #2, plus couple extra sets set aside, looking forward for the #3 to come. My LCS have me on their list for this since.

Either there was a partial shipment of # 3 to Midtown Comics today, or someone went out of their way to buy all the Tim Seeley variants, as there were none available. Plus they were low or sold out of the regular # 3