• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman: The Man of Steel #17 & 18 (Doomsday)
3 3

879 posts in this topic

F*** 2nd, 3rd, 4th, prints, 1st prints is all I buy

(tsk)

You're welcome to send me all your 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th prints of MOS 18 you have....I'll take a 2nd print MOS 17s too, but only because I'm trying to be a nice guy :foryou:

On a related note, I picked up a copy of MOS 17, four copies of 18 -including a 2nd print and two copies of 19...

:banana:

Edited by comicartfan

(tsk)

You're welcome to send me all your 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th prints of MOS 18 you have....I'll take a 2nd print MOS 17s too, but only because I'm trying to be a nice guy :foryou:

On a related note, I picked up a copy of MOS 17, four copies of 18 -including a 2nd print and two copies of 19...

:banana:

:applause:

Now let your brother back on the computer. He's dancing back there, anxiously waiting.

:baiting:

Animated+GIF+0154.gif

(tsk)

I know, right. I, too, will happily take those lowly 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th prints. They're just junk, and I'll be the trash collector. :)

(tsk)

I know, right. I, too, will happily take those lowly 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th prints. They're just junk, and I'll be the trash collector. :)

Peasants begone !!!

I will happily recycle all your junk. I will re-distribute those to other lowly 2nd print junk collectors.

Which of the2nd-5th print is the rarest or lowest in print runs???

Anyone want to trade a greek edition MOS18 for one?

in my experience I would say the 5th print is the rarest. I have an extra raw if you wanted to trade.

in my experience I would say the 5th print is the rarest. I have an extra raw if you wanted to trade.

In 4 years of looking for fun.

I found 3 3rd prints

I found a 4th print in the wild last year.

I never found a 5th print in the wild anywhere. The only reason I got one was

by a mistake from a seller.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I'm giving this one away to someone who helps me find a deal for that forsaken twisted metal book.

Aren't you concerned that by mentioning that book that someone else is going to want it for their collection too? hm I know I avoid talking about comics I'm looking for, because I'm worried someone else will know someone wants the book and then become interested in it, making it two or more people now chasing the same book.

I usually start talking about how hard a comic book is to find after I find it. :grin: Didn't this happen with the Incredible Hulk 377 2nd or 3rd print? Someone started asking about it and before too long, there are lots of people interested in buying it.

I hear you, man... But the big difference is that NOBODY has this book, for the most part. I wish them luck, and if they do manage to find one, I'll make them an offer they can't refuse.

hm

You wanted a name to contact to get this book? Here you go. Good Luck, considering DC had to go to him just to get pictures of the book. lol

As for making him an offer that he can't refuse?

Good luck with that. What do you get the multi-millionaire who owns every DC made? hm

Probation List & Hall of Shame List

Just a reminder, Solarcadet1 is on the HOS list.

If you wish to do business with SOLARCADET1 while he is on the PL/HOS that is your choice. The community is somewhat divided on whether people should or should not "do business" with PL/HOS listers when others are owed money or goods. Whether you do business with that person is your choice. The PL/HOS serves as a warning, and should you run into an issue when doing business, a nomination of an active HOS/PL member will not help you resolve it.

I'm giving this one away to someone who helps me find a deal for that forsaken twisted metal book.

Aren't you concerned that by mentioning that book that someone else is going to want it for their collection too? hm I know I avoid talking about comics I'm looking for, because I'm worried someone else will know someone wants the book and then become interested in it, making it two or more people now chasing the same book.

I usually start talking about how hard a comic book is to find after I find it. :grin: Didn't this happen with the Incredible Hulk 377 2nd or 3rd print? Someone started asking about it and before too long, there are lots of people interested in buying it.

I hear you, man... But the big difference is that NOBODY has this book, for the most part. I wish them luck, and if they do manage to find one, I'll make them an offer they can't refuse.

hm

You wanted a name to contact to get this book? Here you go. Good Luck, considering DC had to go to him just to get pictures of the book. lol

As for making him an offer that he can't refuse?

Good luck with that. What do you get the multi-millionaire who owns every DC made? hm

I know about levine's book. He didn't find the book like the rest of us collectors are trying to do, He just groveled at the feet of the DC chief for a copy. I'll just keep searching.

In 4 years of looking for fun.

I found 3 3rd prints

I found a 4th print in the wild last year.

I never found a 5th print in the wild anywhere. The only reason I got one was

by a mistake from a seller.

In my lookings, the 4th print is the toughest to find, followed closely by the 5th.

Probation List & Hall of Shame List

Just a reminder, Solarcadet1 is on the HOS list.

If you wish to do business with SOLARCADET1 while he is on the PL/HOS that is your choice. The community is somewhat divided on whether people should or should not "do business" with PL/HOS listers when others are owed money or goods. Whether you do business with that person is your choice. The PL/HOS serves as a warning, and should you run into an issue when doing business, a nomination of an active HOS/PL member will not help you resolve it.

Ive done 7 transactions and 3 trades so you have to ask yourself what does HOS accomplish... (shrug)

for me, nothing zzz

Ive done 7 transactions and 3 trades so you have to ask yourself what does HOS accomplish... (shrug)

for me, nothing zzz

That's fine. It is a personal choice on anyone's part whether they deal with you or not. But when you conduct a transaction openly to flaunt the HOS-PL, expect there is a chance it is going to be called out to ensure the other party is aware of the situation.

for me, nothing zzz

That's fine. It is a personal choice on anyone's part whether they deal with you or not. But when you conduct a transaction openly to flaunt the HOS-PL, expect there is a chance it is going to be called out to ensure the other party is aware of the situation.

the forum is now safer Bosco (thumbs u

for me, nothing zzz

the forum is now safer Bosco (thumbs u

7EF8E094-DCE1-4C32-AB00-2C5E5B3F67B1-8591-0000062ED3BC55BB.jpg