• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess who's on Comic book men tonight!

102 posts in this topic

I don't know why I watch CBM, but I do lol

28 minute of non-comic stuff and 2 discussions about 2 comics

Very cool to see a boardie on tonight

lol sounds about right I've seen a few episodes and you hit the nail on the head.

An Archie #18 for only 100.00 bucks! :o You would think a 3.5 would be worth more than that!

I wonder how scripted that scene was - someone besides her knew what PEP 22 was, but the producers let her "school" them, I'd bet. And there may or may not have been a transaction at all.

-slym

Hey guys,

I'll happily go into what went on, but right now I have a migraine. I'm only awake because Brad texted me about being on TV! :)

Hope y'all thought I did ok!

You did us proud Lauren.Say,Where's that tattoo again? lol

Hey guys,

I'll happily go into what went on, but right now I have a migraine. I'm only awake because Brad texted me about being on TV! :)

I'm a little sad they didn't put in more of my Archie input (I really went into it, but whatever) since Archie is clearly misunderstood by people who work with comics (seriously).

The short of it was, the show was looking for female collectors. Somehow they liked what I had to offer, and wanted me to go on and talk about Archie. I originally wanted $200 for the book since that's around guide, but I'm happy with the $100. I have a few copies of that book so I'm not broken up. Could I have gotten more? Maybe, but I was happy with what I got. Originally he offered $50!

Hey guys,

I'm a little sad they didn't put in more of my Archie input (I really went into it, but whatever) since Archie is clearly misunderstood by people who work with comics (seriously).

The short of it was, the show was looking for female collectors. Somehow they liked what I had to offer, and wanted me to go on and talk about Archie. I originally wanted $200 for the book since that's around guide, but I'm happy with the $100. I have a few copies of that book so I'm not broken up. Could I have gotten more? Maybe, but I was happy with what I got. Originally he offered $50!

Yeah,yeah,yeah,but still didn't tell us where that tattoo is. :luhv: