• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess who's on Comic book men tonight!

102 posts in this topic

I don't know why I watch CBM, but I do lol

28 minute of non-comic stuff and 2 discussions about 2 comics

More like 12 minutes of commercials, 16 minutes of talking about random completely non comic related things, and 2 minutes of buying stuff. I used to watch the show, but after the episode with the hamburgers, it became more of a soap opera than a comic show

Bah .. of all the great timing .. I removed the show from my DVR record list a couple weeks ago :(

No need for the DVR. You can watch it on the AMC page. Link to this episode show is here:

http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/comic-book-men/2742230916001/the-incredible-bulk

Lauren comes in about the 2 minute mark. She was delightful.

When Walt asks what year that comic came out, did he really forget its right on the CGC label or perhaps that was just general banter for the benefit of the audience?

Scripted banter, I'd bet.

-slym

Wasn't scripted, but I had an idea of what I wanted to say. It was a good experience, I'd do it again!

Bah .. of all the great timing .. I removed the show from my DVR record list a couple weeks ago :(

No need for the DVR. You can watch it on the AMC page. Link to this episode show is here:

http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/comic-book-men/2742230916001/the-incredible-bulk

Lauren comes in about the 2 minute mark. She was delightful.

Thanks Pov! I was going to look it up on re-run but that was much quicker :)

And yes, she was indeed! Way to go Lauren! It would have just been cool to have been watching it like normal and been like "Hey wait! I ... YA!" Heh heh

Ah well .. after last season, I kind of gave up on the show. But hey, if they do guest spots from boardies this season, I'll have to start watching again.

When Walt asks what year that comic came out, did he really forget its right on the CGC label or perhaps that was just general banter for the benefit of the audience?

Scripted banter, I'd bet.

-slym

Wasn't scripted, but I had an idea of what I wanted to say. It was a good experience, I'd do it again!

Going to have to watch it on PVR when I get home from work.

Was Walt as much as an Azz as he appears on TV?

Thanks everyone. :)

If you'd like to really see more of me on there, let AMC/the show know!

Walt was ok. I'll write up a full report on Girls With Comics later tonight!

Wonderful appearance. Your eyes caught my attention immediately.

Can you give some background in how it all came about? Or did I miss it somewhere earlier?