• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess who's on Comic book men tonight!

102 posts in this topic

I don't know why I watch CBM, but I do lol

28 minute of non-comic stuff and 2 discussions about 2 comics

More like 12 minutes of commercials, 16 minutes of talking about random completely non comic related things, and 2 minutes of buying stuff. I used to watch the show, but after the episode with the hamburgers, it became more of a soap opera than a comic show

agreed.

the whole focus on "comics" have seemed to diminish quite a bit. Cool show still, but talk more about comics!!!

BTW...Lauren, you did great. One of the better episodes I've seen in a while:)

Hahaha, when I was talking to the producer I said I could make the show interesting...because I love talking about comics.

Seriously, someone pay me to do this. I could talk about them all day, every day.

Congrats, you did a great job.

I'm curious, how did you get on the show and what was the experience like?

Hahaha, when I was talking to the producer I said I could make the show interesting...because I love talking about comics.

Seriously, someone pay me to do this. I could talk about them all day, every day.

Congrats, you did a great job.

I'm curious, how did you get on the show and what was the experience like?

And did you get paid?

Your segment was definitely my favorite part of the episode. I wish they would feature more segments like this, kind of like Pawn Stars for comics where you get more of a historical background and perspective on various comics. The other stuff with Lou Ferrigno dropping by the shop was more just filler.

I saw it last night! Didn't know it was a boardie though :(

My GF sassed them so hard for not knowing what a PEP 22 was. She didn't know either, but put 2 and 2 together and figured out it would be a first appearance or prototype.

Great job Baltimore Lauren :applause: