• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman Arkham Origins Thread

87 posts in this topic

How is the quality of the statue? Do you think the collectors edition was worth it?

It definitely could have been made of better material and craftsmanship, the glue used to hold certain parts of it are visible and one drop could destroy it.

Now for $120 you can't expect sideshow quality either since you do also receive the game, art book, blu ray movie (super villains of dc comics), and some "evidence" collectible.

The statues TV's also light up.

hoping my local best buy has any left next week when I get some more money. I have the statue that came with arkham city collectors edition

hoping my local best buy has any left next week when I get some more money. I have the statue that came with arkham city collectors edition

So far I've bought all the collectors editions for each game that has been released so far. The statue alone is going for $100+ on eBay already. ( the U.K. Edition has a great looking statue!)

I can't frickin beat Deathstroke

I've heard that boss fight is annoying bordering on maddening.

Sounds perfect. That's the way a Deathstroke fight should be.

Did anyone beat Mr. Freeze on new game plus in Arkham City? That fight was a grinder.

Busy day of work for me today and I got some family time this weekend so I have not started the game yet.

Did anyone beat Mr. Freeze on new game plus in Arkham City? That fight was a grinder.

Busy day of work for me today and I got some family time this weekend so I have not started the game yet.

Yeah Mr. Freeze was a pain, but beatable.

I've got Origins installing on my PS3 now. :banana:

I can't remember if I pre-ordered this. Anyone know of any good promotions/deals going on for this tomorrow?

I think this is the best deal for today on the game:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/HO102513A_BatmanArkhamCoupon.pdf

$20 GC at toy r us today only

:o:ohnoez:

For sure a tough one, but I whooped that *spoon* !!!!!!

For sure a tough one, but I whooped that *spoon* !!!!!!

10 tries at 220am CST but I beat'em.

It took me like 3-4 tries, but once you get the hang of it, Deathstroke isn't too hard. You just have to be very careful about your opening (don't wildly swing at him), and when he's alittle further away use the batclaw to throw him off balance and combo. I agree that the Deathstroke fight should be tough, the game definitely does the character justice.

The boss battles in this game aren't too bad so far.

The story is absolutely amazing.

Well I have played a bit of the campaign and will hold judgment off until I play a bit more, but so far I have a lot of negative thoughts about the game.

I have been playing a lot of multiplayer and it is interesting to say the least. I like the concept and like a lot of what it offers, but it isn't as polished as it needs to be. Also Batman/Robin team seems in general to be at a serious disadvantage.

I think with some tweaks the multiplayer could be amazing in the next game.

Has anybody been able to get past a certain point? I beat Deathstroke, defeated Anarchy(defused bombs), investigated the murder/messed with Penguin on the boat and now I've been getting all Enigma data packs. There is two network's I can't unlock because it looks like my cryptograph isn't strong enough so the signal gets jammed. Anyway, I haven't had anything pop up. No new bosses or anything, any suggestions?