• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Oh, and I'm in as well.

Long time no see..

:popcorn:

How's the mustache going? Just be aware that your gift this year will pale in comparison to last year's.

xoxo

greggy

Oh, and I'm in as well.

Long time no see..

How's the mustache going? Just be aware that your gift this year will pale in comparison to last year's.

xoxo

greggy

I'm out of the awkward 15 year old stage. And you don't have to get me anything. Seriously.

Oh, and I'm in as well.

Long time no see..

xoxo

greggy

I'm out of the awkward 15 year old stage. And you don't have to get me anything. Seriously.

I can't wait until December 1st so I can shave this mofo off.

Oh, and I'm in as well.

Long time no see..

xoxo

greggy

I think it is because people keep calling him Harley

Oh, and I'm in as well.

Long time no see..

xoxo

greggy

I think it is because people keep calling him Harley

giggle.gif

-slym

97 members and a little over an hour to go.

What do you think about getting the raffle thread going so's people can see what kind of gifts are being offered for those who participate ?

Thankfully, many members have been very generous in their donations. Unfortunately for myself and helper elf, many members have been very generous in their donations.

About 50% still need to send pics or links to pics, and others haven't finalized their donation.

Look for the raffle thread the first week in December.