• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

I thought that 370 was the tough one to find

It is but I actually own a 9.0 copy. I've never seen anyone post a #363 before.

I have about 25 Canadian Price Variant copies of #363, all in 9.4 or better.

Time to let a few of those go. :baiting: I have bought a 100+ slabs in the last two months, we should talk.

Yes, I'm sure you'd love to see the complete run of high grade Canadian Price Variants of the Fantastic Four that I have in stock.

Just trying to post a pic of a couple Thor issues. Trying to figure out photobucket.

I couldn't find Thor #363 among all the boxes but I did quickly dig up and take photos of some of the copies of Thor #338 and #339. All are Near Mint or better.

Too hard to dig up all the copies of the Fantastic Four, maybe by Christmas I'll do that lol

DSCF7188_zps3asobe3h.jpg

DSCF7189_zpsvkbqzqea.jpg

DSCF7190_zps5evhfsrh.jpg

I think #338 is definitely the most common Thor issue but I still need a 9.8 #339. I had a #351 graded last week should be an easy 9.6, hopefully a 9.8 but I'm still waiting on the results. :taptaptap:

If I ever dig up my Thor #337 CDN's I'll shot a group pic too.

I'm sure there's about 30 or so 9.8 copies of #339 in that group shot.

I think #338 is definitely the most common Thor issue but I still need a 9.8 #339. I had a #351 graded last week should be an easy 9.6, hopefully a 9.8 but I'm still waiting on the results. :taptaptap:

How many hundreds of these? :shy:

Kqtfgoi.jpg?1

How many hundreds of these? :shy:

Kqtfgoi.jpg?1

Actually, not many of those. Probably for good reason :insane:

Congrats!

How does the grading between CGC and CBCS compare in the 9.8 range?

Aside from a couple I have to say that they are very sharp 9.8's, no hesitation as to the assigned grades. I even submitted a half dozen books to Voldy that were previously CGC graded and they were dead on on all of them expect for one that they down graded a notch.