• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

speculators picks for the next upcomming week.

171 posts in this topic

okay so next week in the selling out independants we have hit girl....

I'm mostly a pass, I'd rather find her first appearance and buy up those...It's avatar...

Okay but I think the winner will be Red outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed, a mini from Avatar with Garth Ennis at the helm...he's hot as a preacher in a gay bar...I know...mini...any bets on how quickly they say it's no longer a mini?

This weeks deaths caught me by surprise....

Seems like wolverine is doing his own kinda 'superior' thingie so I'm watching that closely

Thoughts?

idk if this is a serious thread, but shouldn't Captain Marvel 17 be a big-ish deal "speculation wise. a new ms marvel, and i believe the first ever muslim superhero in marvel or dc mainstream books.

I thought the Green Lantern guy was the 1st Muslim superhero. She would be the 1st for Marvel.

idk if this is a serious thread, but shouldn't Captain Marvel 17 be a big-ish deal "speculation wise. a new ms marvel, and i believe the first ever muslim superhero in marvel or dc mainstream books.

I thought the Green Lantern guy was the 1st Muslim superhero. She would be the 1st for Marvel.

What about Arabian Knight?

Either way, it was an instant cancel of my Ms. Marvel subscription. If it's something people want, let it stand on its own, no need to try and back door it on people, even if its not a popular book.