• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

speculators picks for the next upcomming week.

171 posts in this topic

Most Valiant comics were actually small print and underordered in comparison to Image and Marvel.

However yes Turok #1 was the companies big over printed title in early 1993 - i remember buying 5 copies ! Yeesh !

Every week we analyze every single new #1 and #2 released comic from Diamond and go over the sell out status of the comics. This will help you instantly find out what books are hot and potentially selling out and have the greatest chance of going to send print and/or going up in value.

Here is this weeks article. I post this at the website every week among other columns.

http://www.hoknescomics.com/soldout20131120.htm

I am always happy to hear your comments and thoughts/criticisms on any of my posts.

Terry Hoknes (author) of Hoknes Comics loves analyzing statistics and watching the growth and fall of comic titles over a period of time. He sells all of the latest hot back issue secondary market new comics and all new Diamond products at www.HoknesComics.com and also self-publishes a series of books called “Investing In Comic Books” that focus on the Golden, Silver and Bronze ages of comics. hoknes@hotmail.com

# 2 dropped pretty much...

Yeah but every book usually drops off in print after #1 we all know this its a good read I enjoy it its unique I speak to the creator every once and awhile and from what I understand they have more planned for this series.

Every week we analyze every single new #1 and #2 released comic from Diamond and go over the sell out status of the comics. This will help you instantly find out what books are hot and potentially selling out and have the greatest chance of going to send print and/or going up in value.

Here is this weeks article. I post this at the website every week among other columns.

I am always happy to hear your comments and thoughts/criticisms on any of my posts.

Terry Hoknes (author) of Hoknes Comics loves analyzing statistics and watching the growth and fall of comic titles over a period of time. He sells all of the latest hot back issue secondary market new comics and all new Diamond products at www.HoknesComics.com and also self-publishes a series of books called “Investing In Comic Books” that focus on the Golden, Silver and Bronze ages of comics. hoknes@hotmail.com

You should mention this in more threads. :facepalm:

You should mention this in more threads. :facepalm:

giggle.gif

-slym

idunno, his selling out analysis is pretty awesome...It's not like Larry hawking his phantom variants ( which never do as well as the actual comic )

I use his lists to figure out what to order at heavyink...I am glad he turned me onto outliers, fox, betty cover of afterlife, farlane...

Knowing what is selling out for the next week gives me an awesome advantage...

Next week feels a little like this week, no sure shots...

yeah I think that's right, but it's a cameo...

I didn't get that she was a new Ms marvel? But anything that gets press like that...

I think that x men #6 is interesting too...how long until we have a wolverine 'pack'

Wolverine #11 I think is a bust...solicitations and sell outs whatever, no one cares but they may be building to some kind of 'superior' if ication of wolverine....

I mean this to be a thread where we spec'ed about things to buy in the future week....got a little derailed here