• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shout out to Metropolis Comics

62 posts in this topic

Hi-

Glad you were happy with the service and book you purchased from us. We have made several changes over the last few months to speed up time from order to delivery of comics and to increase the quality of our customer service. Glad to hear it is working.

Best,

Vincent

PS- I enjoy working with bubble wrap!

lol (thumbs u

Hi-

Glad you were happy with the service and book you purchased from us. We have made several changes over the last few months to speed up time from order to delivery of comics and to increase the quality of our customer service. Glad to hear it is working.

Best,

Vincent

If you love what you do it's never work. :cloud9:

I use Suave shampoo and body wash, which Suave says is comparable to Nivea for Men, and it is. It truly is a comparable product. Kudos Suave.

lol

Toady.

I was going to post a picture to better illustrate.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

I use Suave shampoo and body wash, which Suave says is comparable to Nivea for Men, and it is. It truly is a comparable product. Kudos Suave.

lol

Toady.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

Does that make you a ditch man?

lol

Toady.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

Ditch isn't a special snowflake.

I love all my homies.

Including you.

You toadie.

lol

Toady.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

This should be a single-malt scotch commercial with Sean Connery.

lol

Toady.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

I weep for Sean Connery's legacy. I don't even think of the real Connery anymore, when he is mentioned. I think of the parody from SNL threatening to do bad things to Alex Trebek's mom.

Hi-

Best,

Vincent

I will have to say, I ordered 4 or 5 books from Comicconnect a couple of weeks ago and they came a heck of a lot faster than an order I had for a single book a couple months back.

Rough crowd. lol

You guys just love drama and angst and complaining and noobs...blah blah blah

I also have great experiences with other dealers however, I knew Metro had been slow with shipping in the past so I thought I'd share some good news.

Also, thanks for the note Vincent

I got groceries from Wal-Mart last night and they gave me a receipt and bagged my raw meat seperate from my bread and eggs.

So I guess this is as good a place as any to publicly say, "Thanks!".

You need to visit the Walmart forum. They are waiting for you.

Rough crowd. lol

You guys just love drama and angst and complaining and noobs...blah blah blah

I also have great experiences with other dealers however, I knew Metro had been slow with shipping in the past so I thought I'd share some good news.

Also, thanks for the note Vincent

I've used this strategy with my in-laws for years.

Show up for family dinners wearing only a poncho 6-7 times straight and they are thrilled to see you the one time you actually put on pants.

lol

Toady.

hm

Obsequiant Finghcophant!

lol

I weep for Sean Connery's legacy. I don't even think of the real Connery anymore, when he is mentioned. I think of the parody from SNL threatening to do bad things to Alex Trebek's mom.

Ha!