• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best one liners in Board history?

144 posts in this topic

I wish I had kept the list of all the lines that I put in my sig line. For years if something made me literally laugh out loud, I would sig line it, and it would stay until the next time I lol'd. So many funny people on here. The hardest I ever laughed was when Caira dispatched the balloon animal squad for the first time.

That was my proudest board moment....mostly because of your reaction to it.

I wish I had kept the list of all the lines that I put in my sig line. For years if something made me literally laugh out loud, I would sig line it, and it would stay until the next time I lol'd. So many funny people on here. The hardest I ever laughed was when Caira dispatched the balloon animal squad for the first time.

This is some of your best work. And the discussion it generated was hilarious.

The only reason he's not engaging you is because you are the walking talking law of diminishing returns, and Fingh doesn't pull his Road King over to the shoulder every time a Pentatomidae smacks into his windshield.

The only reason he's not engaging you is because you are the walking talking law of diminishing returns, and Fingh doesn't pull his Road King over to the shoulder every time a Pentatomidae smacks into his windshield.

That was a Fingh love in.

I had completely forgotten about that. I was in some kind of fugue state.

I sort of know which one it is but I am going to need a little help here.

There was a thread that was locked and the mod said something like

"This thread has been locked so it can go play with all the other threads" or something like that.

I sort of know which one it is but I am going to need a little help here.

There was a thread that was locked and the mod said something like

"This thread has been locked so it can go play with all the other threads" or something like that.

:whistle: