• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best one liners in Board history?

144 posts in this topic

I sort of know which one it is but I am going to need a little help here.

There was a thread that was locked and the mod said something like

"This thread has been locked so it can go play with all the other threads" or something like that.

:whistle:

Oh come on!

"This thread has been locked so it can go play with all the other threads" or something like that.

Oh come on!

It was "this thread needs to be taken out back and shot, and the mods can tell everyone that it went to a nice farm and can play with a lot of other nice threads." And then the mods did it. lol

Or his other recent great one......" I know the prices are aggressive,but they are the first books I bought off the rack" A book worth 30.00 and trying to sell for 275.00 for sentimental reasons.

What a joker he is. lol

Or his other recent great one......" I know the prices are aggressive,but they are the first books I bought off the rack" A book worth 30.00 and trying to sell for 275.00 for sentimental reasons.

What a joker he is. lol

well he got put on my ignore list quickly lol

Oh come on!

It was "this thread needs to be taken out back and shot, and the mods can tell everyone that it went to a nice farm and can play with a lot of other nice threads." And then the mods did it. lol

lol that was the best...

"This thread was sent away to live on a nice farm, where it can play all day with lots of other threads"

What was the thread that earned that distinction... was it the Walking Dead one?