• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny book of the year 2013 - Everyone can vote!

405 posts in this topic

we need to just give the tall geek's ff 1 some kinda special recognition apart from the g.a. forum's "comic of the year." it's the best book, but we need an "old" book to win this thing.

Maybe a PCH book will win this year.

I guess you hard-nosed guys would never consider a (gasp!) Romance book…. :cry:

Never? Not unless someone posts 'em!

we need to just give the tall geek's ff 1 some kinda special recognition apart from the g.a. forum's "comic of the year." it's the best book, but we need an "old" book to win this thing.

hm

hm

Don't do it!

Okay, do it!

hm

Don't do it!

Okay, do it!

[font:Times New Roman]Don't encourage 'em, ...someone's nose will get hard! [/font] :insane:

hm

Don't do it!

Okay, do it!

[font:Times New Roman]Don't encourage 'em, ...someone's nose will get hard! [/font] :insane:

Size matters. :acclaim:

What I think are my books of the year probably doesn't mesh with what other folks might think are my books of the year. How's a guy supposed to choose.

Stand by your convictions.

hell, stand by your guilty pleas, too, for that matter.

Highest Graded Copy by far, next best is a 1.8 copy. Only Schomburg Catman cover.

catman24_zps9314bfbd.jpg

Highest Graded Copy, next best is a 7.5. Hitler Tojo Mussoli cover. This book is BLAZINGLY white!

Speed24MH_zpsbf5901f2.jpg

Highest Graded Copy. One of the best 50's sci-fi covers ever. Another blazing white cover!

StrangeAdv3MH_zpsc4817925.jpg