• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 1 (1968)

12 posts in this topic

Hi there

This is my first post on these forums been lurking a little while (mostly in the silver age and modern sections) but thought I'd jump in and make an account.

Big Silver surfer fan and also like the infinity Gauntlet (think its one of the best mini series ever done by marvel), so with that i thought I'd ask for your opinion on this Silver surfer 1 i picked up a little while back.

My scanner is bust so i only have the front of the comic in scanned format but i have tried to take as close up pictures of the back and spine to help

The Front

silversurfer1Front2VF_zps56982e42.jpg

The back

silversurfer1VFshotback_zpse4a8fe8f.jpg

and the Spine

silversurfer1VFspine_zps8360d1ff.jpg

Hope the pictures are ok

Thanks

Edit: here is another larger picture of the front

Silversurfer1VFFront_zps1a8c819f.jpg

I would give this book an 8.0 IMHO. But because I can't get a good read on the front cover due to the size of the scan you might get a higher grade than that? If you could get a larger sharp image of the front cover it would help! Nice book otherwise! (thumbs u