• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

A parker sighting

Only a near sighting as he answered a rhetorical question without having all the facts in evidence.

Off course I've never passed the bar without going inside, so maybe I'm not the best judge; then, again... hm

It takes two to entangle

I say that rhetorically

A parker sighting

Only a near sighting as he answered a rhetorical question without having all the facts in evidence.

Off course I've never passed the bar without going inside, so maybe I'm not the best judge; then, again... hm

It takes two to entangle

I say that rhetorically

True, and oh what an entangled web we weave when we practice. :insane:

Yesterday it took just over 2 hours to get through 200 lots. I don't know if it will be the same today. If you have a decent connection and a smartphone you should be able to bid in the app. I was following it through that yesterday for a while just like I'm watching it on my PC at work now too (shhhhhhh!)

So far the Avengers #1 and the JiM #83 are the big books. Good luck to anyone who ends up with the Adventure Comics #36. That's one pretty book... :cloud9:

Yesterday it took just over 2 hours to get through 200 lots. I don't know if it will be the same today. If you have a decent connection and a smartphone you should be able to bid in the app. I was following it through that yesterday for a while just like I'm watching it on my PC at work now too (shhhhhhh!)

So far the Avengers #1 and the JiM #83 are the big books. Good luck to anyone who ends up with the Adventure Comics #36. That's one pretty book... :cloud9:

but I can't bid if I am coaching a basketball game :cry:

my last lot I am looking at today is 350 :cry: :cry:

Darn! Well, you can still put in a proxy bid now if that's all you're able to do.

GOOD LUCK!!!

I avoid that like the plague , but it is my last ditch option