• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Warren Ellis monthly....Moon Knight! Whaaaat?!

153 posts in this topic

That variant does look awesome. Ugh. I want one.

I've enjoyed the first two issues immensely. I'm a big fan of the original series, some of the covers are my favorites of all time. Has anyone read Marc Spector? How does it hold up to the first and later series?

Haven't read any of Marc Spector, although I buy them when I see them in the bins. I've heard that the Scarlet Redemption arc is really good, although I haven't read it yet.

they need to make a moon knight movie....

In time hopefully, there was fan film in production, but apparently after they finished filming they weren't happy with it so they're re-writing parts of it.

A marvel movie would kick though! But I'll settle for a tv show.

So far I liked #1 the best. Reminded me of Fell.

#2 was too repetitive and read real quick and #3 was too weird even for me but I did still like them.

Here's a preview for #4. It looks awesome.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/exclusive-preview-moon-knight-4/1100-148867/

or you can get the link from Ellis' twitter. It's about 4 posts down right now.

As much as it sucks that they're leaving already I'm still ecstatic with what they've done on their run so far. An incredible breath of fresh air for my favorite character :cloud9:

Also, I'm not into OA at all really, but if I could get my hands on pages 8 and 9 where he's falling into the dream state I think I could die happily lol

#5 was great.

One of the most legit whuppings I've seen in a comic.

Going to be really sad to see Declan and Warren leave the book :-(

And the "I want them to see me coming" is a straight call-out on Batman.

The First of Khonshu has never been badder.