• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Warren Ellis monthly....Moon Knight! Whaaaat?!

153 posts in this topic

Not to be one of those crazies....but I am seriously thinking of starting an online petition [lol] asking Ellis to stay on this book.

I am not a fan of Woods work and I fear for how this book will end up

Not to be one of those crazies....but I am seriously thinking of starting an online petition [lol] asking Ellis to stay on this book.

I am not a fan of Woods work and I fear for how this book will end up

Dude, I would sign your petition! I read #5 last night and while I enjoyed, I just kept thinking why? Why does it have to end? Can't Marvel just throw some more money at Ellis? :grin:

This series has just been great... I wasn't too keen on the art art first but damn the story and action are superb. This last issue kind of reminded me of Bruce Lee and his ascent up the building to Kareem lol

This series has just been great... I wasn't too keen on the art art first but damn the story and action are superb. This last issue kind of reminded me of Bruce Lee and his ascent up the building to Kareem lol

Before Axe, there was Hai Karate...and Bruce Lee. Both kicked . :D

Absolutely loved #5. Moon Knight meets Dredd, what's not to love!

That was the greatest stair climbing sequence in the history of mankind!

Pure awesome.

#7 will be atrocious, Brian Wood's work for hire material blows...

Absolutely loved #5. Moon Knight meets Dredd, what's not to love!

Can they keep the momentum alive with Ellis leaving after 7? hm

Unfortunately I doubt it, but I really hope they can pull it off somehow.

Wow this thread died pretty quickly. What did everyone think of issue 6? I thought it was a great throw back to my favorite issue of the original series. Would have liked to have seen more plot development that started in the first issue but oh well.

Fingers crossed for issue 7!

Wow this thread died pretty quickly. What did everyone think of issue 6? I thought it was a great throw back to my favorite issue of the original series. Would have liked to have seen more plot development that started in the first issue but oh well.

Fingers crossed for issue 7!

I am under the impression that most thing the book will go straight down the tubes....I personally have near zero hope but Ill keep my fingers crossed as well

I still want to care too, so I'm willing to stick with it for a few of the NonEllisShalvey issues. I'm pretty bummed about it though.

Also, every copy of issue 6 I've seen at my LCSs has what looks to be black ink smears on the cover lettering around the title. Anyone else seen this?