• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Warren Ellis monthly....Moon Knight! Whaaaat?!

153 posts in this topic

What I was referring to was this...

605781.jpg

Not the new series being launched next month. I apologize for any confusion.

I was just bringing up the idea of Moon Knight being potential for Marvel's Netflix line and since Werewolf by Night will be a little out of reach for lamen, I suggested in my first sentence Moon Knight Volume One #1. That being said, if I had purchased a truckload of Guardians of the Galaxy #1 in 2008 I would probably be very happy now.

2c

Just to clarify, I don't think this is going to be a good speculation title.

Like all marvel titles they are over printed and the money books are the variant.

I just enjoyed Bendis and Maleev's run so I'm interested in seeing where Ellis takes the character. Definitley a book people should be picking up, but not because its going to be worth anything in the future. 2c

Couldn't agree more. Besides, Moon Knight has never really been worth anything aside from wwbn32.

Only reason I want the variant cover is because it looks hella sick (thumbs u

Just read it and thought it was pretty decent. I'm unfamiliar with Moon Knight as a character and Marvel in general and I'm unsure how I feel about the current adaptation but Ellis is a skilled writer and I enjoyed the issue as a whole so I'll give it some time to play out and learn a bit more. Art was good, a bit sketchy which I didn't care for, but the panel layout and composition was certainly a plus to the story telling.

Like all marvel titles they are over printed and the money books are the variant.

I just enjoyed Bendis and Maleev's run so I'm interested in seeing where Ellis takes the character. Definitley a book people should be picking up, but not because its going to be worth anything in the future. 2c

Couldn't agree more. Besides, Moon Knight has never really been worth anything aside from wwbn32.

I'll take your Marc Spector #55-60's off your hands for a crisp $1 each. I'll even kick in for shipping. hm

I'll take your Marc Spector #55-60's off your hands for a crisp $1 each. I'll even kick in for shipping. hm

WWBN #33 is Moon Knight's 2nd app. & has only 3 CGC 9.8's on the census, so I'm sure it has decent value.