• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

That opening scene even "geeked" out my non-geek friends. I about fell out of my chair, I was so pumped.

It was just so so so cool.

Nightcrawler is underrated in my book. Love that character. And he has such a strong friendship with Wolverine, it surprises me they didn't bring him back.

BAMF'ing is awesome, I tell you! Awesome!

That opening scene even "geeked" out my non-geek friends. I about fell out of my chair, I was so pumped.

Nightcrawler is underrated in my book. Love that character. And he has such a strong friendship with Wolverine, it surprises me they didn't bring him back.

He definitely has a power that stinks in the comics (come on all characters move from one place to another a bit away. It's called sequential art.) But that same power is totally awesome on the big screen.

lol BAMForever!

I remember watching it in theaters, and just having the biggest grin on my face during that opening scene. It was like my dream came true. :cloud9:

You make such a good point in regards to Wolverine and Nightcralwer having a strong friendship in the comics. It really would be great if they could have brought that aspect to the screen.

I totally agree. Nightcrawler is underrated.

He definitely has a power that stinks in the comics (come on all characters move from one place to another a bit away. It's called sequential art.) But that same power is totally awesome on the big screen.

His mutant power is definitely much more entertaining to watch when you can see the actual motion of it.

They did a really great job depicting his power and motion too. I'd love to see Nightcrawler' on the big screen again. Portrayed by a better actor though. The German accent was really forced

Ian McKellen Will Return For X-MEN: APOCALYPSE; THE WOLVERINE 2 = X-MEN 4?

-----------------

In an interview with Oregon Live, Patrick Stewart revealed some very interesting details about the future of the X-Men franchise which might just get him into hot water with bosses at 20th Century Fox! He's Patrick Stewart though, so he really doesn't have to worry about that kind of thing. Anyway, after saying that he believes the chances of him being in X-Men: Apocalypse are "very unlikely", he confirmed that we will once again see the older version of Magneto.

"But Magneto, Ian McKellen, is certainly going to be in it," the actor told the site.

-----------------

However, even more intriguing is what Stewart revealed about plans for The Wolverine 2. "And what I'm very excited about is that we have been talking about a Wolverine movie, which would team Hugh Jackman and myself together. Wolverine and Professor Xavier. That would be a very different sort of "X-Men" from the four movies that I've already done."

-----------------

:o