• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Cerebro is looking quite massive.

67UT2RF.jpg

EPIC!

What happened to the old one? Didn't they think there might be more X-movies?

My theory is that it was probably going to be too expensive to store, so that in combination with the uncertainty of X2 at the time, probably led to them scrapping it.

Hoult Talks His Future As Hank McCoy in The 'X-Men' Franchise

------------------

Hoult told the crowd at Boffin's Lab Powered by Jaguar and Wired Insider that Apocalypse is the last one he's contractually obligated to. "This is the last one I'm signed up for," he said. Hoult added that he'd be happy to sign on for more, though, assuming that the scripts (and the money, I'm sure) are appealing.

"The first one did so well and [Days of Future Past] got received so brilliantly. It's like, 'Wow, people really want to see the films' and the best thing is it's a great crew and cast to work with and he's a fun character. I have a good time playing him so I'd keep making them," said the British thesp.

------------------

Sophie Turner Says She'll Put A "Little Twist" On 'Jean Grey' For X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

She elaborated on this a little at the Game Of Thrones season 5 première last night in London during an interview with Digital Spy, reiterating her love for Jannsen's take, but also promising she'll be putting her own twist on things, with "maybe bit more naivety". She also spoke about being involved in another project with such a loyal, established fanbase, saying she's very excited and hopes to "make them proud." Take a look at the video below.

I think this would be two actors now that are using X-Men: Apocalypse as their final sign-off with their character.

Jennifer Lawrence Says She's Done With 'Mystique' After X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

While other cast members including Hugh Jackman and Nicholas Hoult have expressed their desires to keep going, her reply more or less confirms that the Academy Award-winning actress may be ready to move on.

its funny, the X-Men cartoon of the 90s always depicted Jubilee looking older than she actually was, but seeing her cast to her true age, it seems weird to see a young Jubilee. Wasnt she supposed to be 13 when she debuted with the team?

Great. My least favorite X-Men joins the movie. Blah.

I really like Jubilee - I think she's a great supporting character. Always liked her with Wolvie. I can see what people would think she's annoying, and her 'PAF's are kinda/were kinda lame - but still, I always thought she was a consistently well-written character most of the time.

Great. My least favorite X-Men joins the movie. Blah.

I really like Jubilee - I think she's a great supporting character. Always liked her with Wolvie. I can see what people would think she's annoying, and her 'PAF's are kinda/were kinda lame - but still, I always thought she was a consistently well-written character most of the time.

Yeah, her and wolverine were great.

tumblr_mog1tboA3w1qew3c7o1_500_zpssyscempl.jpg

:shy: