• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Factor 5 & 6

254 posts in this topic

Anyone Notice that #6 about 20 percent of them have chip in the top right corner. It seems to be a factory thing to me.

A few on ebay have this problem too. I just looked at my copies and 4 have it.

Look at your copies..

Is it a factory thing ?

Very common. Same with the upper right corner of New mutants Annual 2. That Yellow corners seems to be chipped more often than not.

I'm just happy I have a copy. *OCD stress relieved.*

It's pretty ridiculous that this upcoming movie hasn't even come out, let alone the Apocalypse movie in 2+ years! Something tells me the book is going to cool down A LOT.

I bet I'll be kicking myself for paying $20 for this book.

X-factor 6 will hit $100 raw I think maybe a bit higher then settle down some.

1st time around I think it only got to $50-60 in NM. If I was selling slabs I would have it out pronto to sell.

Raws have more time because people still want to read that story as well I think.

I say all this and I sold my VF/NMs for around $40 each I think. Yeah I left money on the table, but that always happens.

Don't underestimate the amount of X fans.

I traded my cgc 9.8 for a GI JOE 21 Turner Foil cgc 9.6. I'm happy (shrug) I know at the time it was a pretty fair deal, but know, I know the owner of the Turner Foil got the better end of the deal. I'm STILL happy. Capitalizing on the new "hot book" is always great, but you can't lose on a print run of 500 :cloud9:

I traded my cgc 9.8 for a GI JOE 21 Turner Foil cgc 9.6. I'm happy (shrug) I know at the time it was a pretty fair deal, but know, I know the owner of the Turner Foil got the better end of the deal. I'm STILL happy. Capitalizing on the new "hot book" is always great, but you can't lose on a print run of 500 :cloud9:
The foil book will hold its value, where as the XF6 is just a sell now flash in the pan. It's the Bat Adventure 12 of December.

I'm just happy I have a copy. *OCD stress relieved.*

It's pretty ridiculous that this upcoming movie hasn't even come out, let alone the Apocalypse movie in 2+ years! Something tells me the book is going to cool down A LOT.

I bet I'll be kicking myself for paying $20 for this book.

This book will not sustain $500 and up. IMO. Either way Im glad I have one in my collection.