• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Factor 5 & 6

254 posts in this topic

Of course, didn't superman just manhandle Darkseid and stuck him in some goo-wad at the end of the universe a few years ago? Can anyone manhandle Apocalypse like that? I assume he hasn't faced the Hulk or some dude like that?

Anyone on the boards have one of the 9.9"s of #6? I thought i had a 50/50 shot at one with a recent submission, but it came back a 9.8. Sold it to a board member, but I almost sent it back to Florida for a re-do.

Anyone on the boards have one of the 9.9"s of #6? I thought i had a 50/50 shot at one with a recent submission, but it came back a 9.8. Sold it to a board member, but I almost sent it back to Florida for a re-do.

I have never gotten a Copper 9.9, except on squarebounds, and that's like dunking on an 8 foot rim.

I have never gotten a Copper 9.9, except on squarebounds, and that's like dunking on an 8 foot rim.

I've had several, but they are pretty strict. Some 9.9's were questionable, and some prospects I went over with a loupe and didn't find anything. Guess the grader had a bad lunch those days.

I have a 95cent X-factor #6 in beautiful condition - as of this post I only see 2 that have been submitted for grading - a SS 9.0 and a 7.5.

If CGC doesn't completely screw me this copy would be 9.6 or better, I would feel robbed at 9.0.

Question is - are there a ton of these 95 cent X-factor #6 out there? I like to keep books raw in general but the low numbers and spike in popularity of this book have me considering submitting. Any insight or advice would be appreciated. Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Can you dunk on an 8 foot rim?

We need a YT vid for proof.

:popcorn:

-slym

I have a 95cent X-factor #6 in beautiful condition - as of this post I only see 2 that have been submitted for grading - a SS 9.0 and a 7.5.

If CGC doesn't completely screw me this copy would be 9.6 or better, I would feel robbed at 9.0.

Question is - are there a ton of these 95 cent X-factor #6 out there? I like to keep books raw in general but the low numbers and spike in popularity of this book have me considering submitting. Any insight or advice would be appreciated. Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Is this the book you have? If yes, it is a Canadian Newsstand Price Variant copy. Generally speaking, the distribution of books into Canada should have been 10% of what it was in the US overall, with newsstand copies representing a percentage of that.

X-Factor6var_zps80d7fffc.jpg

Probably not now. I used to have mad hops. Now I drink mad hops.

mad hops to dunk on a 8ft rim? how tall are you?

4' 1"

4' 1"

Can you enlighten the other half of the boards and tell us what that is in metres and centimetres??? :baiting:

JJ

4' 1"

Can you enlighten the other half of the boards and tell us what that is in metres and centimetres??? :baiting:

JJ

Four Feet One Inch