• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GODZILLA!!!

387 posts in this topic

Someone needs to remake "The War of the Gargantuas"

Brown or Green?

tumblr_lygev39CCD1qzegvzo1_1280.jpg

Brown.

The Green one ate people and spit them out!

So the Brown one was the good one? I couldn't remember.

I saw this movie when I was really little, and it made quite the impression on me. I thought it was about the greatest thing I had ever seen at that time.

Brown or Green?

Brown.

I saw this movie when I was really little, and it made quite the impression on me. I thought it was about the greatest thing I had ever seen at that time.

Correct. The brown one tries to save the green one.

Brown or Green?

Brown.

I thought I had this movie, and after you brought it up I was excited to watch it.

:cry:

One of the few 60's/70's monster movies I don't have.

Brown or Green?

Brown.

I thought I had this movie, and after you brought it up I was excited to watch it.

hulu+ :cloud9:

Directors For 'Godzilla 2016' Revealed

Japanese filmmakers Hideaki Anno and Shinji Higuchi will co-direct Toho's Godzilla 2016. This is not to be mistaken with the Godzilla sequel, that is being developed by Warner Bros.

Anno (who is also writing the series) and Higuchithe are known for their work on Neon Genesis Evangelion, and the upcoming live-action Attack on Titan,

“Ever since Hollywood announced that ‘Godzilla’ was to be resurrected, the expectation for another Japanese Godzilla grew. And if we were to newly produce, we looked into Japanese creators who were the most knowledgeable and who had the most passion for Godzilla,” Toho said in a statement.

Brown or Green?

Brown.

hulu+ :cloud9:

This was the KING of Japanese monster movies when I was a kid. Absolutely loved it, and I think it would be a great remake candidate. I'll never forget the green one eating a woman, and her legs sticking out of his mouth. That was the real deal for an 8 year old...

‘Godzilla 2′ Writer Teases ‘Bigger’ Sequel & Exploring the World of Monsters

Collider asked Borenstein about the status of the Godzilla sequel at the 2015 Television Critics Association press tour, where the screenwriter has been promoting the upcoming Minority Report TV series (which he wrote the pilot episode for). Borenstein said he’s currently working on the Godzilla 2 screenplay, which he teased as follows:

"No, I’m doing it. I’m writing it now, and it’s really going to be great. I don’t want to go off book and tell you anything that I’m not allowed to tell you. The response to the first film was really exciting, but now that that world is established, we can do bigger and even better things. We’re really stoked."