• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

Finally got home from Ohio and opened my SS gift!!! Wooot!!!!! The only thing is, I don't know who my SS is - I couldn't find a name and I would love to know more about the page of OA! It's totally awesome and it's twice up and a magnificent addition to my collection! Thank you, Mysterious One!!!

IMG_0948_zpsad31baef.jpg

Dan

:hi::foryou:

From Dr. Balls

IMAG3561_zps30e76371.jpg

and this came out of the box. Original Painting, TV show prop money, Lone Gunmen DVD and Jose Chung book

Thanks Balls

IMAG3564_zps9d1400d5.jpg

Is that a Dr original? Sweet!

That is a Balls original :luhv:

(worship) My girlfriend would have peed her pants if she got that in the mail. Awesome work, Balls.

Thank you! I always have a blast doing a piece for the Gift Exchange. Also, for any X-Files fans who haven't watch The Lone Gunmen, it's really a fun show and a shame they cancelled it before it's time. It was really getting into it's stride when they pulled the plug. Totally worth watching!

Finally got home from Ohio and opened my SS gift!!! Wooot!!!!! The only thing is, I don't know who my SS is - I couldn't find a name and I would love to know more about the page of OA! It's totally awesome and it's twice up and a magnificent addition to my collection! Thank you, Mysterious One!!!

IMG_0948_zpsad31baef.jpg

Dan

Thank you, SHARON!!!!

Dan

My gift arrived, but the Canadian who sent it was un-named in the package. So, whoever you are, please send a PM, or, at least accept this Thank You.

For those who don't know, I'm a fan of graphic art and the Flash #174 cover (pictured here) that was included in my gift is considered a classic.

Thanks again mysterious Secret Santa.

143887.jpg.f13d1e14b560c093ab8c23488974aa06.jpg

As many of you know - comicalgems was extremely sick and was down and out during the holiday season. Him being my SS, my present was a little tardy getting to me.

But I received it yesterday evening.

Awesome wrapping paper and a pretty impressive wrap job I must say! Included was a super cute Christmas card with Jason, his son and Wife.

That was really a nice thing to include. The Wife and I thought it was neat to be able to put a face to my SS and the bonus of his lovely family.

Love the presents!

What's not to like - I have my favorite a Fray Finder's 1st appearance in a 9.6!, my all time favorite Superhero in his coveted four part Last Rites run and a pretty sweet limited edition 4 issue set of Spawn, which I have never seen nor read. (Actually planning on diving into that tonight after the kids go down:)

Oh yeah, the Pack-Man magnets were another awesome addition - BUT those were hijacked by my eldest son Brody after I took the picture!!

I truly appreciate it Jason, I'm happy you are on the mend and I wish you and your family a Happy & Healthy New Year.

Best,

Eric T

FA58428D-27F8-4AFE-BE55-3D03DD32EDC3_zpsspelv6s5.jpg

4B7BEA01-1630-4E95-BDAA-FBB6CC84859E_zpsmamh2owd.jpg

I got another gift from my SS Palamas,

original.jpg

some awesome chocolate from Germany :o

(Mrs. Hado has already claimed dibs)

and inside the Simpsons wrapped parcel

original.jpg

Two sweet German variants, The Skottie Young Avengers and Ultimate Spider-Man

Thanks again so much George