• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

I got nothing

I am going to take a nap now and cry myself to sleep

Shame on you, jackazz

xoxo

greggy

:sorry:

:facepalm:

Oh, it wasn't ME....just could relate is all...

CAHokie was my SS, dude knocked it out of the park! He sent me a autographed Reign of the Superman DF set. Very stoked to add it to my collection!

Within 30 seconds of getting your name, I knew exactly what you were getting. Glad you liked it buddy! :grin: (thumbs u

I got nothing

I am going to take a nap now and cry myself to sleep

Shame on you, jackazz

xoxo

greggy

:sorry:

:facepalm:

Oh, it wasn't ME....just could relate is all...

Me, too. Sympathies, Greggy. Not getting an SS package is like not gettin' any action on Prom night. You sit and think about it for weeks, then when the big day comes, you're left with nuthin'.

worldsbestcomics your Secret Santa was ernster

oakland your Secret Santa was s-man

larryw7 your Secret Santa was mangbus

Well thank you oh wise GiftGuardian (worship) ,and thank you S-Man for a great gift. :cloud9:

Glad you liked it and Merry Christmas to all!! (thumbs u

My Secret Santa - Shootydog - did an awesome job. I remember thinking that next year I should try to give more suggestions as to what I like. Because basically I like a really wide variety of stuff. Based on the gifts, it's like David has known me for decades.

The two packages were wrapped in the Sunday funnies, so extra points there. I received the complete set (1-7) of the Gold Key series of The Adventures of Robin Hood (1974) and the complete set (1-3) of the Fox and the Hound (1981. I love BA books, I loves Disney stuff. Big Kid that I am, I've seen both of these movies.

The first issue of Advs of Robin Hood is going to get pressed and set to CGC someday in the near future. I think it will get NM and there are only four graded copies on the census with 9.4 the highest.

While the above was plenty Shootydog also included a TPG of Green Arrow, Long Bow Hunter (a great story, I look forward to reading it again) and a Star Wars Dark Forces Hardcover book.

Thanks David - and a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

HolidayGiftexchange2013_zps1764e4ab.jpg

My Secret Santa - Shootydog - did an awesome job. I remember thinking that next year I should try to give more suggestions as to what I like. Because basically I like a really wide variety of stuff. Based on the gifts, it's like David has known me for decades.

The two packages were wrapped in the Sunday funnies, so extra points there. I received the complete set (1-7) of the Gold Key series of The Adventures of Robin Hood (1974) and the complete set (1-3) of the Fox and the Hound (1981. I love BA books, I loves Disney stuff. Big Kid that I am, I've seen both of these movies.

The first issue of Advs of Robin Hood is going to get pressed and set to CGC someday in the near future. I think it will get NM and there are only four graded copies on the census with 9.4 the highest.

While the above was plenty Shootydog also included a TPG of Green Arrow, Long Bow Hunter (a great story, I look forward to reading it again) and a Star Wars Dark Forces Hardcover book.

Thanks David - and a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

HolidayGiftexchange2013_zps1764e4ab.jpg

Oh good! Im really glad you liked it. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

So my request was books about comics and collecting. I got the following package on the 23rd:

IMG_1314_zpsef5a9967.jpg

Eagerly I awaited Christmas Day (being a traditionalist in that respect).

Here's what awaited me this evening:

IMG_1317_zps2ffd381c.jpg

I can now take the SUPERHEROES book off my Amazon wish list (now I just need to pick up the blu ray). It's something I've been lusting after for a while now.

And what can i say about the Silver Streak Archives? As some of you know I try to stick to my focus extremely tightly. One of the things that has sorely tempted me to add a new focus has been the GA Daredevil comics (along with Plastic Man comics). So to get this book allows me to indulge without having to add a focus. Thanks Hibou!