• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

From Dr. Balls

IMAG3561_zps30e76371.jpg

and this came out of the box. Original Painting, TV show prop money, Lone Gunmen DVD and Jose Chung book

Thanks Balls

IMAG3564_zps9d1400d5.jpg

Is that a Dr original? Sweet!

That is a Balls original :luhv:

(worship) My girlfriend would have peed her pants if she got that in the mail. Awesome work, Balls.

I would be framing the artwork on the box! :applause:

I want to send a big thank you to "smithdatura" for the great gifts and books! My kids loved the French Peanuts card and Canadian Superman stamps, and all the books I received were issues I was needing for my collection. Thanks again and have a great holiday season Jon! :applause:

I was really happy with my SS gift. It started with a nice card and note. A big thanks to Crimebuster for this. I have never even seen this cover before.

mysecretsantagift002.jpg

(thumbs u

thats cool

My Secret Santa came up with two purrrfect gift boxes... :insane:

ae61bd7c-69fc-4cfa-8beb-4304883a3442_zpsec289520.jpg

a9088468-cfb4-42dc-9550-75eabe920d6d_zps8c457ec5.jpg

7ec315b5-e40d-40de-85ba-0f846f6e4322_zpsccda67b2.jpg

76093b88-4efd-4697-8f30-a2b9820683d3_zps7c7bd7f1.jpg

Many thanks to icculus308win for nailing it with a frothy gift selection! :devil:

Cheers,

Cat smiley-greet004.gif

Cat you are more than welcome! I hope they suffice in lieu of funny books.

I hope there is enough of a varied selection to quench your thirst for the remainder of the Holidays.

Best,

Eric

A big thank you to my backup Santa Palamas for a great last minute gift! I got a nice DC lot consisting of:

B&B #76, #95, #173, #174

Jimmy Olsen #83

Superman #286, #288

Adventure Comics #458

Thanks, you did a great Job :applause:

Guess what, to my surprise today came another package. It came directly from Amazon and contained the Superman Chronicles, Vol. 1 PB

Thanks a lot Palamas, looking forward to read it soon!

517NRV1ZD2L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I was shocked when I opened these! A CGC book??? Wow! A huge Thank You to Andy (Thirdgreenham) for these plus a gift card to House of Comics! Merry Christmas indeed!

These World's Finest reminded me of my first stop to a Comic Store circa 1979. I bought a WF #137 and thought how old it was (1963 lol).

SecretSanta001_zps9b047f6f.jpg

Kudos to gaz249847965.9876i for a huge and very awesome book on PCH comics along with some of that modern stuff that everybody's talking about. I'll read the comics as soon as I'm finished with the book. Thanks a lot, Gary (worship)

...although I'm a bit worried about my dog. He has never done anything like this before.

Maybe comics actually do rot your brain hm

188147017148a53326f5785e439b487a6661e34d.jpg

Kudos to gaz249847965.9876i for a huge and very awesome book on PCH comics along with some of that modern stuff that everybody's talking about. I'll read the comics as soon as I'm finished with the book. Thanks a lot, Gary (worship)

...although I'm a bit worried about my dog. He has never done anything like this before.

Maybe comics actually do rot your brain hm

188147017148a53326f5785e439b487a6661e34d.jpg

Glad it got to you OK Rudi :)

Also thanks to Liaton-9000 for two great Marvel Masterworks vol.1 and 2 TPB, Many hours of comic book fun right there :applause:

Cheers Liam

A big "Thank You" to ASZUMILO (Andy) for a great SS package. DC War and Marvel Super-heroes, who could ask for more?

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

:applause::applause::applause:

rocksfortorossgift_zps47ebb35a.jpg

Excellent !!

A big "Thank You" to ASZUMILO (Andy) for a great SS package. DC War and Marvel Super-heroes, who could ask for more?

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

:applause::applause::applause:

rocksfortorossgift_zps47ebb35a.jpg

Excellent !!

Wow, that's some great swag!

I got to open mine tonight :whee:

original.jpg

and unwrapped

original.jpg

Vol. 1 and 2 of X-23 Hardcovers, Super cool :grin:

Unfortunately my Secret Santa didn't put his Board name anywhere on the package so I cant send him a message properly, so I hope he see's this.

Thanks George!

I found out my SS was Palamas :whee:

Sounds like he went on a crazy adventure looking for SW books, and also said there's another box on it's way from Germany :o

Thanks again George :D

My pleasure, Hado! Unfortunately it takes way too long for stuff to arrive during the (pre- and post-) Christmas period. Hope you'll like the goodies :hi:

A big thank you to my backup Santa Palamas for a great last minute gift! I got a nice DC lot consisting of:

B&B #76, #95, #173, #174

Jimmy Olsen #83

Superman #286, #288

Adventure Comics #458

Guess what, to my surprise today came another package. It came directly from Amazon and contained the Superman Chronicles, Vol. 1 PB

You're very welcome, Alexis! I didn't have a lot of the books on your want list, but send some subs instead. Glad you like 'em :hi:

Actually, amazon kinda screw up the order. There's still another book coming your way :grin: Enjoy the read!

B&B #76, #95, #173, #174

Jimmy Olsen #83

Superman #286, #288

Adventure Comics #458

You're very welcome, Alexis! I didn't have a lot of the books on your want list, but send some subs instead. Glad you like 'em :hi:

Actually, amazon kinda screw up the order. There's still another book coming your way :grin: Enjoy the read!

There is still more to come? :o:banana:

Finally got home from Ohio and opened my SS gift!!! Wooot!!!!! The only thing is, I don't know who my SS is - I couldn't find a name and I would love to know more about the page of OA! It's totally awesome and it's twice up and a magnificent addition to my collection! Thank you, Mysterious One!!!

IMG_0948_zpsad31baef.jpg

Dan

Finally got home from Ohio and opened my SS gift!!! Wooot!!!!! The only thing is, I don't know who my SS is - I couldn't find a name and I would love to know more about the page of OA! It's totally awesome and it's twice up and a magnificent addition to my collection! Thank you, Mysterious One!!!

IMG_0948_zpsad31baef.jpg

Dan

(thumbs u