• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

Just opened our presents this morning. Very impressed with the assortment of wonderful reading material that Steve Borock so generously sent to me.

Here's a couple of pics. I'm very excited to get right into these. :whee: Thanks Steve!!! (worship)

Andy

IMG_7213_zpsb7a44c13.jpg

IMG_7214_zpse2f9de3c.jpg

If you like them, after reading them, tell everyone what great taste I have in comics. If ya don't like them, blame Greggy :grin:

I'll do just that. (thumbs u

I got a box from amazon, Mrs. Hado opened it to see if it was wrapped inside. It wasn't.

She then hid it, saying I'm "untrustworthy"

lol

It's now wrapped sitting on the piano under our '70's ceramic tree

So normally I would have waited until Christmas morning to open mine, but we did things a little different this year. My wife's Dad drove down instead of us going to see him the weekend after (he hadn't seen the new house since we moved in back in July).

We went ahead and opened presents from him to the kids and his stuff from us and it seemed like a good a time as any for Secret Santa!

Our newly acquired Shih-tzu puppy was eyeing that Ultimate Spider-man wrapping paper so I thought sure, better get that outta there before it's too late....

I'll try and post pics later but Santa brought me a complete run of DNAgents (something I've never read before, and look forward to reading over the work break) and a sweet GI Joe with an Adam Hughes cover (that one will get turned into a SS book for sure :cloud9:)

Thanks Reno! Merry Christmas all! :applause:

So after surviving what I'm now referring to as the plague of 2013 I've awoken to realize I've likely received my giftee's present days ago in the mail and I've got zero time to wrap and ship doh!

Hopefully they'll be okay if it's late.

Was it the stomach plague? I had that a little over a week ago and it was the worst. My son then got it a few days later and it was pretty awful for him in a diaper. He's got a diaper rash that makes him cry if you even get close to it. I feel bad for the little guy.

I'll be opening mine tonight due to all the family craziness and relative activies going on on the holidays. Will post pics tonight - I'm pumped!

Open letter to my Secret Santa,

I'm going to open your gift on Christmas eve,please tell me who you are at that time.

Since you had forgotten to put your name anywhere! :makepoint:

I want to thank you whomever you are. (thumbs u

I'm going to open your gift on Christmas eve,please tell me who you are at that time.

Who says they forgot? hm

Who says they forgot? hm

Hmmm! Maybe you're right? hm

Who says they forgot? hm

Hmmm! Maybe you're right? hm

:makepoint: