• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

I want to give a huge Christmas shout out to jiveturkeymofo for providing some awesome holiday swag!!

I asked for something for my desk and he came through with a sweet Stevens inspired Bettie Page statue. For my reading pleasure he got me volume 2 of the New 52 Batman and volume 2 & 3 of Preacher, which is amazing!!

Thanks so much and have a Merry Christmas

Mike

A025D95D-7B09-4F3F-B90C-A72FB6C468B2_zpsoozhbb5r.jpg

Such awesome giving! I'm glad you liked your gifts, Harvey! I'd like to remind my Secret Santa that I will return from Ohio on the 29th to open your gift as it was too large to bring along! :hi:

Looking forward to it!

Dan

Just opened mine and I love it. I've been wanting to buy this, now I don't have to! Thanks Harvey Swick!

20131225_113420_zpsdc224abc.jpg

I hope you really like it. I looked around at a ton of stuff and a Boardie friend recommended that book and when I looked it up, it looked pretty cool and somewhat different. I do apologize for the lack of wrapping and writing my name in the return address. doh! And if it's any consolation, I didn't wrap my wife's gifts either - gift bags. I did have fun always commenting in the SS thread after you did all the time! lol

And thanks again Dano! :foryou:

Big thank you to Larryw7 for the wonderful assortment of reading material, especially the EC-based hardcovers. Thank you sir!

You're welcome, George. Enjoy them!

I don't know the boardie name of my Secret Santa, but I want to thank him for these wonderful books. Batman 164 in particular is one of my favorite SA Batman comics, and I recently sold my only copy in a trade. So I'm happy to have another one. The foreign edition of Spidey 194 isn't too shabby either, or the SA Tecs. And I'm looking forward to reading the new 52 trade, as I haven't read anything from that series yet, and this will be a good way to decide whether I want to start getting the new issues. So thanks to Chris! :foryou:

3yct.jpg

I got nothing

I am going to take a nap now and cry myself to sleep

Shame on you, jackazz

xoxo

greggy

Next year I promise I won't forget about you by accident.

Rather I'll make a conscious effort to keep you wishing and hoping!

Sorry again

GG

Next year, I get Greggy. Robbie can help me shop.