• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
39 39

5,954 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2022 at 12:07 PM, vaultkeeper said:

@pmpknface  Great books! Congratulations for getting books back from CGC. :applause:

I don't have all of my favorite Cole covers yet. Here are a few of the favorites I have.

BB 115 tag.jpg

BB 115.jpg

Thanks!  I paid for express, it took about a month.  Books I sent in standard in January are still in FL.  

You have some KILLER copies!  My BB #115 will be in my next submission, I don't think it's as nice as yours but I hope so!  Great list BTW!  

On 7/13/2022 at 12:27 PM, pmpknface said:

Thanks!  I paid for express, it took about a month.  Books I sent in standard in January are still in FL.  

You have some KILLER copies!  My BB #115 will be in my next submission, I don't think it's as nice as yours but I hope so!  Great list BTW!  

I'm still waiting for an express submission for press and grade. It's been over 11 months since "Received".:wishluck:

On 7/13/2022 at 9:41 AM, vaultkeeper said:

I'm still waiting for an express submission for press and grade. It's been over 11 months since "Received".:wishluck:

Lordy...that train must have fallen off the tracks. I can't even imagine paying that much money and waiting even close to that long. 

On 7/17/2022 at 5:21 PM, telerites said:

Wow, Ryan - never seen that one.

Always wanted a copy since I discovered its existence. I got it for a killer price, most likely because my copy is the Hanging on the Wall in the Sun For Too Long variant. The colors should look like this:

809107.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

On 7/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, vaultkeeper said:

If you call them they would push that through in an instant, no question. They would have many many months ago had you called then. Between press and grade that is about a month or so at the moment.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 7/20/2022 at 8:37 AM, LDarkseid1 said:

If you call them they would push that through in an instant, no question. They would have many many months ago had you called then. Between press and grade that is about a month or so at the moment.

I have, and they assured me they will get them done ASAP.