• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,893 posts in this topic

Not a comic, but a paperback digest:

35292687.7b6a5403.800.jpg

I've been looking for this one! Nice copy too! Where'd ya snag it? I have a few Wit & Wisdom's and a handful of his other paperback covers. I've posted them like dozens of pages ago in this thread. There's still more I NEED though, of course. ;)

Cool, never seen that one before.

This was the only Cole digest cover I knew of before the one you posted.

42579-Wit&Wisdom4.jpg

Very cool! I've never run across this one. Of course, I don't pour thru stacks and stacks of paperbacks at exchanges and the like anymore, so how would I??

I've been looking for this one! Nice copy too! Where'd ya snag it? I have a few Wit & Wisdom's and a handful of his other paperback covers. I've posted them like dozens of pages ago in this thread. There's still more I NEED though, of course. ;)

I picked this up at a postcard show, of all places, along with maybe two dozen more mystery digests.

Before I posted this, I looked maybe thirty pages back to see if I was posting a recent duplicate. Do you know how far back the other covers you posted are?

This one is listed as a Cole in the paperback guides, but it is unsigned. What say the experts here?

16559085.865f4ad8.640.jpg

I picked this up at a postcard show, of all places, along with maybe two dozen more mystery digests.

Before I posted this, I looked maybe thirty pages back to see if I was posting a recent duplicate. Do you know how far back the other covers you posted are?

This one is listed as a Cole in the paperback guides, but it is unsigned. What say the experts here?

16559085.865f4ad8.640.jpg

I forgot, as I haven't looked at my Cole pulps in a bit, but I do have that one - although it's not as nice of a copy as yours. Yes, I have that one in question as one of his covers. I'll have to dig it up but I think it credits him as cover artist on the inside.

I know of a few more that I don't have but I'll get them eventually. Here is what I've got so far. I likely posted my pulps of his 100 pages ago, but I'll share them with ya:

domlwm.jpg

8ytl6q.jpg

5161xy.jpg

300bfcj.jpg

2hztn2r.jpg

2mdo1v8.jpg

ndlapx.jpg