• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

so Netflix allows you to binge watch every episode of a Season all at once....so how long till the next Season.

I may just space it out one a day or one a week....I still haven't watched the last 2 episodes of Sherlock now that I heard there's no new ones will 2017

Edited by krighton

I was reading IMDB trivia. It says the film takes place post Age of Ultron. Is that right?

As of episode 4, I dunno yet.

There is a brief mentioning of Iron Man and Thor but nothing else tying it to the other movies and shows.

A rave review of Daredevil on Slate. I've been excited about it since I heard that Vincent D'Onofrio would play the main villain.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2015/04/daredevil_on_netflix_the_best_superhero_tv_series_i_ve_ever_seen.html

I'm on episode 5 now....this is sooooooo good. Sad that I'll have to work today. I'll have this done on Sunday.

EDIT: Just finished 5…hell of a cliffhanger to leave and go to work on….

I'm on episode 5 now....this is sooooooo good. Sad that I'll have to work today. I'll have this done on Sunday.

EDIT: Just finished 5…hell of a cliffhanger to leave and go to work on….

I just finished 5 too and have to go also :ohnoez:

So far amazing!

I am in the middle of Episode 4.

I am definitely enjoying Daredevil Begins.

I cannot wait to move on to the Horned Knight

Then to see The Horned Knight Rises for this epic conclusion.

Seriously though, its pretty good.

A well made TV show.

I can probably describe it like this;

Something like "The Flash" is like an extended movie made for teenagers with a ridiculous plot whereas DD is more set on character development and is definitely made for adults and has more realistic plots and fight scenes.

Only 2 episodes in but Marvel has done a great job with DD

You guys are killing me. I've got stuff going on tonight and then I'm going to a Con all day tomorrow. Maybe I can watch the first two episodes tomorrow night.

2 in. Great stuff, wife enjoyed it too.

Love the fight scenes, nicely choreographed.

Marvel hit the spot again.

Hope this propels DD into the A League.