• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scientific explanations of why reserve auctions don't work

243 posts in this topic

Every single class has one kid everyone picks on

Sounds like you need to let go of your miserable past.

Usually a nancy like yourself has done something to warrant being picked on.

It isn't his fault though! Just ask him!!

:roflmao:

-slym

Aw, he pulled his post... here you go, folks!

But let's say for the sake of your argument i need to be the center of attention. Do I have some mystical power that forces people to give it to me? I would love it if certain people just ignored me. It's embarrassing to watch. Like the guy who has posted now 120 insults-all completely ignored by me.....and he calls me the troll....

:popcorn:

-slym

It was just a question, not an attack.

would it really matter what i said? i post a topic-about anything-and the insults fly in. that should speak for itself.

Yes in the class you maybe have one bully.The rest are kept in line by the fear punishment or something else. Here there is no eye to eye contact and a key board to hide behind. I'm sure there is lots of data out there on the subject. In school and at work there are checks and balances. Take them away and skies the limits... lol

would it really matter what i said? i post a topic-about anything-and the insults fly in. that should speak for itself.

Maybe go a while before making new threads, participate in others, meet people and play nice.

Good luck and WTTBs

Yes in the class you maybe have one bully.The rest are kept in line by the fear punishment or something else. Here there is no eye to eye contact and a key board to hide behind. I'm sure there is lots of data out there on the subject. In school and at work there are checks and balances. Take them away and skies the limits... lol

You are exactly correct. Keyboard rage. And they hunt in packs.

Hey Charlie Brown, I'll hold this football and you run up and kick it to get points.

Why do I think I have heard this all before?

Peanuts maybe?

Maybe go a while before making new threads, participate in others, meet people and play nice.

Good luck and WTTBs

But, but... the insults! They will fly!

:grin:

-slym (guesses that will be taken as an insult)

I'm out of here before I'm a marked man. Kav your on your own . Good luck

Wait-I'm going with you.

I hate to break the news to the scientists...

If I want it. I give myself a price point. As long as it is under the price point I am going to get it.