• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scientific explanations of why reserve auctions don't work

243 posts in this topic

Another tinynascarfan thread. shifter.gif

Has he denied it yet?

At first I thought this to be a joke....like you have been band. But it seems to be a sticking point with people. By posting this link are you saying Kav is really someone that got banned? I would think that since it has been posted more than a few times someone has proof to this. Kav is this true? (shrug)

I don't believe everything I read so I will just ask...Kav do you know this person or was this you?

Every forum I ever go to people immediately start accusing me of being someone from the past. No it is not true-if I was banned that would be the end of it for me-I would feel no need to come back in some secret identity. I've been accused of being Cal, Tiny, SACRO, and a few others-I lose track. I think it boils down to some people just cant believe some new guy just shows up and when he's treated like 'the new guy', doesn't just crumple into the fetal position...they think a new guy wouldn't be so un-cowed by a crowd so it's gotta be some guy who already knows the ropes....I always take it as a compliment.

EASY little ONE!

Another tinynascarfan thread. shifter.gif

Has he denied it yet?

At first I thought this to be a joke....like you have been band. But it seems to be a sticking point with people. By posting this link are you saying Kav is really someone that got banned? I would think that since it has been posted more than a few times someone has proof to this. Kav is this true? (shrug)

I don't believe everything I read so I will just ask...Kav do you know this person or was this you?

Every forum I ever go to people immediately start accusing me of being someone from the past. No it is not true-if I was banned that would be the end of it for me-I would feel no need to come back in some secret identity. I've been accused of being Cal, Tiny, SACRO, and a few others-I lose track. I think it boils down to some people just cant believe some new guy just shows up and when he's treated like 'the new guy', doesn't just crumple into the fetal position...they think a new guy wouldn't be so un-cowed by a crowd so it's gotta be some guy who already knows the ropes....I always take it as a compliment.

All I can say to this is -- you know WAY too much about past events on these Boards to just be the "poor little new guy" that you make yourself out to be. You know more about these Boards than I do and I've been here almost a year. So, can we stop with this "poor me, I'm a martyr" shenanigans. (thumbs u

PS I have not clicked on that link so have no idea what it is-it doesn't interest me at all.

Ok ........Maybe they are trying to be funny (shrug)

Seems like pretty strong accusations from the surface.

Maybe they are saying you could be one of those guys and not directly saying you are him.

PS I have not clicked on that link so have no idea what it is-it doesn't interest me at all.

Maybe they are saying you could be one of those guys and not directly saying you are him.

He's a shill. (thumbs u

Buzz:

AF 15 1.8 :takeit:

Payment:

Ooooooohhhh and 'no'

You just won the internet bro. And no wonder my new AF 15 looks trimmed.....

James, he has referenced things on here that only people that have been here for years would know. He starts a new thread every night hoping people jump on him so he can play the :cry: everyone is picking on me card. He just wants to stir up mess and that's it.

Don't fall for his feigned innocence. He is definitely someone that has been here before and was banned and the mods will sniff him out.

He's a shill. (thumbs u

What can I say? How do you prove a negative? It's impossible. Prove you've never murdered anyone....

He's a shill. (thumbs u

What can I say? How do you prove a negative? It's impossible. Prove you've never murdered anyone....

mandy.jpg

He's a shill. (thumbs u

mandy.jpg

Prove your dog thinks that of my post.

He's a shill. (thumbs u

mandy.jpg

Prove your dog thinks that of my post.

Nice pic of you btw.

There is 99% chance I am missing what goes on here but "Scientific explanations of why reserve auctions don't work" can not be the topic where this is heading?

I would love to get back on that topic....it would be another Festivus MIRACLE