• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scientific explanations of why reserve auctions don't work

243 posts in this topic

So if I select "Ignore this User" do you also miss there their threads they created?

:)

Thanks!

What is the deal with your obnoxiously large signature?

I don't know how to re-size these things. Don't worry, I change them out every few days. :)

To answer Chris' question.

The ignore function won't help you avoid someone's threads if they are on ignore but it does block the posters with obnoxiously large signatures that annoy you.

:)

acehump.gif

Ignore is a great feature! Completely blocks stalker trolls who you have been ignoring manually!

I don't know how to re-size these things. Don't worry, I change them out every few days. :)

10mrndx.gif

(thumbs u

hm

:applause:

I have to go get some Kit-Kats....

I have to go get some Kit-Kats....

I just had some Reece's pieces.

ET phones home for them dudes

I dont bother with reserve auctions unless the seller happens to have the only copy of whatever I'm looking for to have come up for sale in at least several months. Even then I'd rather not. Set the opening bid as your reserve and quit cluttering up the real auctions with your 99 cent opening bid that nobody is going to actually get.