• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

DETECTIVE 475 & 476 CGC 9.2 WHITE

Marshall Rogers goodness

$165 shipped US/Canada for the pair

100% to the cause

5XAhXit.jpg

MYKerlm.jpg

Price stays the same, but you get this slab as well. :headbang:

8I5DHKZ.jpg

:takeit: Thanks for the offer, Beyonder! Best of luck to Trevor!

Just a note, according to Kenny's timetable, Trevor should be at the hospital and the surgery which should be 1 hour, should be starting. I know these things never start on time, but it's a good time to think of good things for Trevor in what ever manner you chose... :wishluck:

:wishluck: Hope the procedure goes well and a speedy recovery. :)

Fiona Staple Print Signed and Numbered (Limited to 100)

This thing looks SICK in person.

$75 shipped to US, international I will let you know the additional cost.

I'll take any offer on this... it's for a good cause =)

:takeit:

^^

Just say how much you're paying and an invoice will be sent =)

Sorry! I'll take it at the $75 and I'm in the US. Its for a good cause and this is a really cool looking print :)

I'd like to offer a few slabs. Shipping in North America is on me, anywhere else I'll split it. All proceeds to Kenny.

Deadpool #1 Bachalo Variant

SS Brian Posehn CGC 9.8

SOLD!

IMG_0728_zps8c3d4d68.jpg

Walking Dead 100

Convention Edition CGC 9.8

$35

2c97d8e9-a6db-4015-860e-ef3fc126de0c_zps62848a22.jpg

Walking Dead #103

Variant Cover CGC 9.8

$35

IMG_0756_zps06dcbc98.jpg

Revival #1

CGC 9.8

$75

721814b9-3ed8-429b-9945-4b8256dba996_zps17b782f2.jpg

Lets drop these Down to $25 for each of the Walking dead's and $50 for the revival and get another $100 for this very worthy effort.

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

:takeit:

Great book, great seller, great buyer. Very nice for all involved. But for those (like me) who are in the shallow end of the pool, it's no less cool. $5 and $10 and $20 all can add up pretty quickly (my credit card bills are always proof of that! ;))

I'll see what is offered in the thread that I can purchase. Very best wishes to Trevor to come through with flying colors.

I'd like to offer a few slabs. Shipping in North America is on me, anywhere else I'll split it. All proceeds to Kenny.

Deadpool #1 Bachalo Variant

SS Brian Posehn CGC 9.8

SOLD!

IMG_0728_zps8c3d4d68.jpg

Walking Dead 100

Convention Edition CGC 9.8

$35

2c97d8e9-a6db-4015-860e-ef3fc126de0c_zps62848a22.jpg

Walking Dead #103

Variant Cover CGC 9.8

$35

IMG_0756_zps06dcbc98.jpg

Revival #1

CGC 9.8

$75

721814b9-3ed8-429b-9945-4b8256dba996_zps17b782f2.jpg

Lets drop these Down to $25 for each of the Walking dead's and $50 for the revival and get another $100 for this very worthy effort.

:takeit: Both WD

I will get scans up later tonight, but I will offer up two books:

FF 8 CGC 9.0 ow/w $2500

Action 22 CGC 5.5 cr/ow $2000

Obviously all funds will go to Kenny. Frankly, there's not a person around these boards better than he, and I sincerely hope that everything goes well for his son.

:applause:

Agreed, nice Brian. :)

Ok, wow, people are being tremendous on this thread. I am not in financial position right now to give up stuff I have a big investment in, but here goes:

SOLD to the shad: The Penguin Book of Comics. This is a very cool book on comics published in 1971. $12 shipped media in the USA.

Daredevil 181 (Death of Elektra) in 9.4 - 9.6 type condition. No scan right now, doing this from the office, but trust me, it's in nice shape. $25 shipped in the U.S.A. (2012 OPG is $45 or something like that in 9.2)

I will add more similar items tonight when I get home.

I can afford this much at least -- would like to buy the DD 181 for $25. Will wait for PM with payment instructions. Good luck to Trevor! :)

:news:I got this from Kenny 2 minutes ago...

At the hospital waiting. We were called in early. He's been in surgery for over a hour laser and cryo. therapy He was so brave through all the test anddrops

:applause: I WAS JUST THINKING, ARE WE GONNA GET UPDATES :eyeroll: