• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

I intended to list books when they arrived from CGC (in transit) but since this thread is rapidly approaching its ending - I'm going to throw one book coming back from CGC and see what happens. I listed this book in a previous thread but accidentally sent it to CGC and had to withdraw the book and let the buyer down. Good thing I guess cause they found resto I didn't know about. I'll post scans of tte raw book later.

Weird Science #21 CGC 5.0 Cr/Ow Apparent slight amateur color touch on cover - nice looking book! $125 shipped to CONUS 100% proceeds to the Trevor fund.

:takeit:

Thank Ed (thumbs u

A reminder of what it looks like

WeirdFantasy21c.jpg

Thanks Steve B for letting me know this thread existed.

I'll cover shipping costs, 100% of proceeds to Kenny.

Tomb of Dracula 1 CGC 8.5 White $125 SOLD

qLxxQ2U.jpg

X-men 98 CGC 7.5 30 Cent Variant (unpressed Original owner) $275

i9p9wur.jpg

Please everyone...I really appreciate the take it's, but when you take an item, quote at least the REAL title and the REAL donor's name.

Pretty please

We have 18 pages, it's taking me too long to find matches so I can get the invoices out

Thanks much! .

Alright, if we're wrapping this up, then let's try this: the following Flash comics are available to the first comer from the US who wants them, for whatever they want to pay. All you have to do is throw up the :takeit: and state your price in your post. I'll cover shipping in the US.

:takeit: for $100 if that's okay.

Peace,

Chip

Alright, if we're wrapping this up, then let's try this: the following Flash comics are available to the first comer from the US who wants them, for whatever they want to pay. All you have to do is throw up the :takeit: and state your price in your post. I'll cover shipping in the US.

:takeit: for $100 if that's okay.

Peace,

Chip

Sweet, they're all yours. :foryou:

Shipping is on me, to anywhere on this planet. Shipping to Mars or Titan, add $40,000,000,000.00

Cost is $50.00 to the Kenny fund.

As I understand it. There are only 100 of these Walking Dead #10 Serbian black and white covers. Plus, many were damaged due to Serbian shipping procedures.

Be advised, that the back cover is actually upside down from the front cover. It was produced like that. I scanned it right side up.

I would call this a 9.4. Possibly better. Sold to me as a 9.6 raw.

walkingdead10front001_zps273308ac.jpg

walkingdead10back001_zps6f320728.jpg

I'm lost in the pages....... :takeit: if no one

already did. Can't pay $50...will you take $200.00?

Well, my life has been a roller coaster lately. $$$ is tight for a bit so I can't afford a donation directly. So here's a book to contribute to Kenny's cause.

Price is what I paid 60$. Shipping is on me.

Xmen 27 old label 6.5

image_zps804079e7.jpg

:takeit::wishluck: with the surgery

Shipping is on me, to anywhere on this planet. Shipping to Mars or Titan, add $40,000,000,000.00

Cost is $50.00 to the Kenny fund.

As I understand it. There are only 100 of these Walking Dead #10 Serbian black and white covers. Plus, many were damaged due to Serbian shipping procedures.

Be advised, that the back cover is actually upside down from the front cover. It was produced like that. I scanned it right side up.

I would call this a 9.4. Possibly better. Sold to me as a 9.6 raw.

walkingdead10front001_zps273308ac.jpg

walkingdead10back001_zps6f320728.jpg

I'm lost in the pages....... :takeit: if no one

already did. Can't pay $50...will you take $200.00?

Oh, alright.

:applause:

Because of your generosity. I will throw in it's American cousin as well. Signed by Kirkman and Moore. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

walkingdead10CGCSSfront001_zpsab70925a.jpg

NOTE skypinkblu: Amount is $200 total for these two books. Sold.

Well, my life has been a roller coaster lately. $$$ is tight for a bit so I can't afford a donation directly. So here's a book to contribute to Kenny's cause.

Price is what I paid 60$. Shipping is on me.

Xmen 27 old label 6.5

image_zps804079e7.jpg

:takeit::wishluck: with the surgery

(worship) (thumbs u

Going to add in an X-Men #13. Bought this off Heritage, which had it listed as a FIne. Agree with the grade. Shipped anywhere on earth (that Fedex will deliver to) is included. 110% of the sale price will go to Kenny and his son (I will donate 10% of the sale price on top of the sale)

Asking $125

11439862663_7671f6bbb3_z.jpg

Ok since this is closing tomorrow, lets move this sucker. Any offer accepted, pay what you want for the book and it will ship anywhere in the world. To sweeten the pot I will also donate 20% of the sale price up to double my original asking price.

I sent Kenny(Ze-Man) a Paypal payment last night for his son Trevor, but I'd like to send him more!

Here is what I am offering for today through 9pm

From my Signature Series Slab Sale-

*Take $5 off listed price of each slab, $10 off the X-Factor 52, $25 off the True Blood & Blair Witch Project slabs

*No shipping charge in US, I will pay half the International cost

*50% of the sales total will be donated to the Kenny Sanderson(Ze-Man) fundraising thread

All other thread rules apply!

Thanks,

Andrew

Available:

Thread Link with scans

1994 #14 CGC 9.4 $50 Sanjulian

Amazing Spider-Man #549 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca SOLD!! Thanks!

Black Dragon #2 CGC 9.8 $60 John Bolton

Black Dragon #6 CGC 9.6 $40 John Bolton

Blair Witch Project CGC 9.6 $125 cast signed SOLD!! Thanks!

Cheval Noir #4 CGC 9.6 $50 John Bolton

Fangoria #144 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #172 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #264 CGC 9.6 $50 Heather Matazarro

Incredible Hulk #348 CGC 9.6 $35 Jeff Purves

Invincible Iron Man #517 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #521 CGC 9.6 $35 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #9 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Mad #224 CGC 6.0 $50 Al Jaffee(his favorite Mad cover!) SOLD!! Thanks!

Melting Pot #2 CGC 9.8 $50 Simon Bisley

Swamp Thing #67 CGC 9.8 $40 Rick Veitch

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #30 CGC 9.8 $45

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $45 Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Max Charles P Wilson III (5 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Quakers Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

True Blood Red Foil CGC 9.8 $175 cast signed

True Blood Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 $175 cast signed SOLD!! Thanks!

X-Factor #52 CGC 9.8 $85 Tyler Mane

:takeit:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #30 CGC 9.8 $45 @ $5 off