• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

I noticed some price drops, so how about:

Mico Suayan Wolverine Sketch CGC 9.8 $200 Now $150 All proceeds to Kenny, and I'll donate $50 so Kenny still gets $200. Shipping on me anywhere.

Mico_zpsa1e1e72a.jpg

I'll take it. Glad to help and a great time to pick up my first sketch cover ever. Sweet book.

Great pick up for a great guy :golfclap:

I really hope this little boy gets better and sees this thread! :whee:

I've never met Kenny, but I have an idea of what he's going through. My big brother went completely blind as a teenager due to glaucoma. I'm happy to help out. That is what this place is about after all. Merry Xmas all!

Here's a leftover from my sales thread. Hope someone can use it. 100% to Kenny/Trevor. I'll pay shipping.

Flash 248 CGC 9.4 White (Don Rosa) $50 $35

Don Rosa Pedigree w/ Certificate.

Flash248_zps44858b43.jpg

Like to sell this to help Kenny and Trevor out. How about $35 shipped?

Let me Redeem myself fellow Board Members and help the cause some more!

:takeit:

:applause:

I noticed some price drops, so how about:

Mico Suayan Wolverine Sketch CGC 9.8 $200 Now $150 All proceeds to Kenny, and I'll donate $50 so Kenny still gets $200. Shipping on me anywhere.

Mico_zpsa1e1e72a.jpg

I'll take it. Glad to help and a great time to pick up my first sketch cover ever. Sweet book.

^^

Thanks! :applause:

Great book to be your 1st sketch. (thumbs u

Just a note, according to Kenny's timetable, Trevor should be at the hospital and the surgery which should be 1 hour, should be starting. I know these things never start on time, but it's a good time to think of good things for Trevor in what ever manner you chose... :wishluck:

Just a note, according to Kenny's timetable, Trevor should be at the hospital and the surgery which should be 1 hour, should be starting. I know these things never start on time, but it's a good time to think of good things for Trevor in what ever manner you chose... :wishluck:

:wishluck:

+1 :wishluck:

My thoughts are with you Trevor, Kenny and family. :wishluck:

Fiona Staple Print Signed and Numbered (Limited to 100)

This thing looks SICK in person.

$75 shipped to US, international I will let you know the additional cost.

$_57.JPG

I'll take any offer on this... it's for a good cause =)

:takeit:

^^

Just say how much you're paying and an invoice will be sent =)

My thoughts are with you Trevor, Kenny and family. :wishluck:

My sister had a lot of issues growing up (12 surgeries before the age of 8) and a dad, I can't say enough how much my heart goes out to you guys. Best of luck!

:news: All the books and items below are still available. Pull out your wallets, people and let's clean this right up. (thumbs u

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventures into Weird Worlds #3(Atlas) CGC 4.0 250.00 donated by 143ksk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hulk #118 CGC 9.6 White Pages 400.00 donated by Joeypost

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain America #110 CGC 9.4 OW/W SS by Jim Steranko. 400.00 donated by Joeypost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creepy 21 Double cover CGC 9.4 (1st cover is 8.5) Cream to OW $150.00 donated by Mxwll Smrt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$5.00 off any of the following:

1994 #14 CGC 9.4 $50 Sanjulian

Black Dragon #2 CGC 9.8 $60 John Bolton

Black Dragon #6 CGC 9.6 $40 John Bolton

Cheval Noir #4 CGC 9.6 $50 John Bolton

Fangoria #144 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #172 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #264 CGC 9.6 $50 Heather Matazarro

Incredible Hulk #348 CGC 9.6 $35 Jeff Purves

Invincible Iron Man #517 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #521 CGC 9.6 $35 Salvador Larocca

Melting Pot #2 CGC 9.8 $50 Simon Bisley

Swamp Thing #67 CGC 9.8 $40 Rick Veitch

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $45 Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Max Charles P Wilson III (5 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Quakers Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

True Blood Red Foil CGC 9.8 $175 cast signed

X-Factor #52 CGC 9.8 $85 Tyler Mane

50% of sales go to Kenny All donated by GACollectibles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETECTIVE 475 & 476 CGC 9.2 WHITE + freebie! CGC 9.8 Marshall Rogers goodness $165 shipped US/Canada for the pair donated by THE_BEYONDER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 2. Grade = NM. Requested Donation = $25 donated by zzutak

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 3. Grade = NM-. Requested Donation = $15 donated by zzutak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East of West #1 9.8 SS copy 1 signed by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragota $100.00 donated by mschmidt

East of West #1 9.8 SS copy 2 signed by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragota $100.00 donated by mschmidt

Bloodstrike #32 Cover (original art) by Tim Seeley for $300

$175 of the $300 goes to Kenny donated by sborock

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a run of Thor #301 - 500, nearly complete (probably 95%, maybe better) and the average condition is VF/NM or better 225.00 shipped in the US donated by Dale Roberts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF 8 CGC 9.0 ow/w $2500 donated by Foolkiller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Hastings Exclusive CGC SS 9.8 Signed by McNiven and Stegman $80 donated by Darrell F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman 24 NYCC edition CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Greg Capullo $80 donated by Darrell F

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Phantom variant CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Ramos, Ponsor, Delgado and McNiven $100 donated by Darrell F

Uncanny X-Men # 135 (VF) and #137 (VF/NM) Lot - $50 shipped donated by Dark Knight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-men 98 CGC 7.5 30 Cent Variant (unpressed Original owner) $275 donated by Filter81

Detective 103 De-slabbed competitor's product 5.0 Shipping included $150 donated by thehumantorch

Amazing Spiderman #28 - 1st Molten Man $50 shipped in Canada/USA donated by comicnut

Mage #1 CGC 9.0 SS $45 donated by Harley Troy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revival #1 CGC 9.8 $50 donated by quadman78

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groo #1 CGC 9.6 $75 donated by toro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Marvel #34: 1st app. of Nitro $50 donated by Sandflea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web of Spidey 1 CGC 8.0 signed by Louise Simonson On the CGC case $45 donated by SpideyFein