• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

SOLD to Eddy707, thanks!

Another Donation From mister_not_so_nice

"Hi. Attached is the page I’d like to donate. It is drawn by Jason Baroody. It isn’t published, but is a piece he used in his portfolio. Standard 11X17." $40 shipped in the US..

captain_america-test_page.jpg

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 9.6 White Purchased this as a raw 9.0 from our very own lizards2 (worship) so if you ever see any of Mikes comics up for sale buy with confidence (thumbs u

I would like to donate this from myself and Mike/lizards2 to Kenny and Trevor

priced lowered to Sold :grin: (thumbs u Shipped U.S. or Canada :wishluck:

Specialmarveledition15_zpsa331f8a5.jpg

Price lowered to Sold :grin: (thumbs u

I've never met Kenny, but I have an idea of what he's going through. My big brother went completely blind as a teenager due to glaucoma. I'm happy to help out. That is what this place is about after all. Merry Xmas all!

Here's a leftover from my sales thread. Hope someone can use it. 100% to Kenny/Trevor. I'll pay shipping.

Flash 248 CGC 9.4 White (Don Rosa) $50 $35

Don Rosa Pedigree w/ Certificate.

Flash248_zps44858b43.jpg

Like to sell this to help Kenny and Trevor out. How about $35 shipped?

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 9.6 White Purchased this as a raw 9.0 from our very own lizards2 (worship) so if you ever see any of Mikes comics up for sale buy with confidence (thumbs u

priced lowered to $250.00 Shipped U.S. or Canada :wishluck:

Price lowered to 250.00

:takeit: Glad to help!

priced lowered to $250.00 Shipped U.S. or Canada :wishluck:

Price lowered to 250.00

Take it :headbang:

My Kung Fu was too slow :foryou:

Batman #227 VG

89.00 shipped in the U.S.--all proceeds to Trevor.

(If you're not in the U.S., PM me and I'm thinking we can easily work something out, shipping-wise. :smile:)

Here's a little anecdote about Ze-man and the CGC Holiday Raffle. Two years ago, I was one of 4 recipients (HolidayHam; maloney414; and Nikespot were the other 3) who chose Kenny's sweet gift...an item entitled "a piece of the Action" or something like that. It was a small vial with chips from an actual Action Comics #1 that he had worked on restoring. I still have it, and it's one of my talking points in my comic collection, no doubt. :headbang:

May the doctor(s), nurses and all those involved in Trevor's Thursday surgery know what to do (and not do) in the moments of the surgery--and may it be a success by any measurement known to man. Amen.

8749746486_77dd238a1c_b.jpg

8748620179_e9ec94b4c7_b.jpg

Man i totally missed this thread been sick, anyway if this is still available i will take it.

I will also take the jla 185 9.6

Glad to help a great cause and person.

James G

I've never met Kenny, but I have an idea of what he's going through. My big brother went completely blind as a teenager due to glaucoma. I'm happy to help out. That is what this place is about after all. Merry Xmas all!

Here's a leftover from my sales thread. Hope someone can use it. 100% to Kenny/Trevor. I'll pay shipping.

Flash 248 CGC 9.4 White (Don Rosa) $50 $35

Don Rosa Pedigree w/ Certificate.

Flash248_zps44858b43.jpg

Like to sell this to help Kenny and Trevor out. How about $35 shipped?

Let me Redeem myself fellow Board Members and help the cause some more!

:takeit:

I noticed some price drops, so how about:

Mico Suayan Wolverine Sketch CGC 9.8 $200 Now $150 All proceeds to Kenny, and I'll donate $50 so Kenny still gets $200. Shipping on me anywhere.

Mico_zpsa1e1e72a.jpg

I'll take it. Glad to help and a great time to pick up my first sketch cover ever. Sweet book.

Hey guys, something small but cool. Web of Spidey 1 CGC 8.0 signed by Louise Simonson

On the CGC case.

$45 shipped anywhere in the world.

All proceeds go to Kenny and Trevor.

God bless and we all hope the surgery goes well.

05ED572A-BF65-4132-9B14-883CD68333B8_zpsxwrk9r16.jpg

1B4F4EED-D58E-4B96-B7E2-D327F1E0B61D_zpsyemzzsqj.jpg

Batman #227 VG

89.00 shipped in the U.S.--all proceeds to Trevor.

(If you're not in the U.S., PM me and I'm thinking we can easily work something out, shipping-wise. :smile:)

Here's a little anecdote about Ze-man and the CGC Holiday Raffle. Two years ago, I was one of 4 recipients (HolidayHam; maloney414; and Nikespot were the other 3) who chose Kenny's sweet gift...an item entitled "a piece of the Action" or something like that. It was a small vial with chips from an actual Action Comics #1 that he had worked on restoring. I still have it, and it's one of my talking points in my comic collection, no doubt. :headbang:

May the doctor(s), nurses and all those involved in Trevor's Thursday surgery know what to do (and not do) in the moments of the surgery--and may it be a success by any measurement known to man. Amen.

8749746486_77dd238a1c_b.jpg

8748620179_e9ec94b4c7_b.jpg

Man i totally missed this thread been sick, anyway if this is still available i will take it.

I will also take the jla 185 9.6

Glad to help a great cause and person.

James G

James,

It already sold a few pages back. I didn't mark it as such in a timely manner. :sorry:

Scott

Has anyone posted Kenny's PP email? I want to just send him some money.

Was also wondering how and when we pay?

Do we pay the person who is selling the books or send to Kenny?

You will receive a group PM. Just wait for it! (thumbs u

Another Donation From mister_not_so_nice

"Hi. Attached is the page I’d like to donate. It is drawn by Jason Baroody. It isn’t published, but is a piece he used in his portfolio. Standard 11X17." $40 shipped in the US..

captain_america-test_page.jpg

:takeit: , hoping Trevor's surgery goes well!