• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am going to cut off donations at 10pm est tonight, Kenny asked me to cut them yesterday and I had said I would cut them off at noon, but I figured a cushion would not hurt.

I've been absolutely amazed at how well we have done. It's about twice what I hoped for in 1 day. We are over the $13k mark once everything is paid.

I have to finiish the spreadsheets and finish invoicing, so it's not exact, but we have RECEIVED over $9800 in donations (payments for books and cash).I love the number 14 it's my birthday, so that would be a nice number to end with:)

I will update by tomorrow morning.

I promise to get the rest of the invoices out tonight, but it might be later, I'm going to be out for a while.

Please do your shopping now, there are lots of great things left:)

Extra thanks to Larry and AndyG for helping with the spreadsheet

I also want to thank every one of you for helping. People like Andy G and Foolkiller have been extraordinarily generous, but so have the people who just gave good wishes or donated $10.

It all adds up.

I know people keep thanking me, but it's really not me at all, it's everyone here. I keep repeating the same thing...I could be in a different place and screaming for help and people would ignore me. Here...even people who argue about silly things with each other, stop and pitch in.

You are a wonderful group of human beings...Happy Holidays

I'm SURE Kenny will post thank yous later, but I just wanted to say something .

:foryou: everyone! (worship)

Put me down for $350.

here is my donation:

X-Men #1 Special Collectors Edition CGC 9.8 double gatefold cover,Oct 1991.$25 shipped USA only

catampSTUFF005_zps94105bb3.jpg

All proceeds go to Kenny.So glad Trevor is doing okay.

Sorry but I can't do any international shipping.

:takeit:

here is my donation:

X-Men #1 Special Collectors Edition CGC 9.8 double gatefold cover,Oct 1991.$25 shipped USA only

catampSTUFF005_zps94105bb3.jpg

All proceeds go to Kenny.So glad Trevor is doing okay.

Sorry but I can't do any international shipping.

^^

And another piece of original art:

Avengers (2nd series) issue 19 page 22 by the great George Perez $50

This was given to me as a gift by Mitch at Graphic Collectibles when I ordered some OA from him, so, I guess, this donation is from him as well (thumbs u

US Shipping only. I pay shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: I may not be able to ship until mid-January

]

Nice! (worship)

But no way I am shipping it to you! You have to come over to this coast and pick it up so we can go for more steak and scotch :headbang:

You do not have to twist my arm.

Batman #232 First Ra's al Ghul. 0.5 Poor. Bought this as a low grade reader and was told complete, only thing disclosed was the top staple pop through the cover. After getting it I noticed that the centerfold is completely detached and part of the second to last panel was wripped out. I can send you a photo copy of the missing part if anyone wants it as a reader.

All goes to Kenny: 30 Shipped; USA only.

NOW 25 SHIPPED. And SOLD!!!!

IMG_0004_zps7d304f42.jpg

It's been a long time since I've spoken with Ze, but he has been very helpful to me in the past.

Here is a David Finch CGC certified sketch. All money goes to Trevor.

$80 shipped anywhere. If in the US, it will be priority mail in time for Christmas.

Price Drop: 25 shipped.

Batman #232 First Ra's al Ghul. 0.5 Poor. Bought this as a low grade reader and was told complete, only thing disclosed was the top staple pop through the cover. After getting it I noticed that the centerfold is completely detached and part of the second to last panel was wripped out. I can send you a photo copy of the missing part if anyone wants it as a reader.

All goes to Kenny: 30 Shipped; USA only.

IMG_0004_zps7d304f42.jpg

I had a good question from a newer member. The Paypal address I'm sending with the invoices IS Kenny's, not mine. All the money goes directly to him.

Then where'd you get those new shoes from, huh? :baiting:

I've been incredibly ill this week and just saw this thread. I'm certain I don't have time to scan something proper before deadline.

So how about a mystery box you pick the value. $50-$300. Whatever you pay is the value of contents. Check my feedback thread you'll be happy.

I had a good question from a newer member. The Paypal address I'm sending with the invoices IS Kenny's, not mine. All the money goes directly to him.

Then where'd you get those new shoes from, huh? :baiting:

Can I Haszzzz?!?

:gossip:

I've been incredibly ill this week and just saw this thread. I'm certain I don't have time to scan something proper before deadline.

So how about a mystery box you pick the value. $50-$300. Whatever you pay is the value of contents. Check my feedback thread you'll be happy.

Cool idea...

Thanks everyone...new donations of goods are closed.

If someone still wants to donate money or buy one of the great things listed, i'm not going to stop you.

I'm trying to catch up with a lot of PMs, , I will do the invoices and come back with a total...probably at least an hour from now.

I sent Kenny(Ze-Man) a Paypal payment last night for his son Trevor, but I'd like to send him more!

Here is what I am offering for today through 9pm

From my Signature Series Slab Sale-

*Take $5 off listed price of each slab, $10 off the X-Factor 52, $25 off the True Blood & Blair Witch Project slabs

*No shipping charge in US, I will pay half the International cost

*50% of the sales total will be donated to the Kenny Sanderson(Ze-Man) fundraising thread

All other thread rules apply!

Thanks,

Andrew

Available:

Thread Link with scans

1994 #14 CGC 9.4 $50 Sanjulian

Amazing Spider-Man #549 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca SOLD!! Thanks!

Black Dragon #2 CGC 9.8 $60 John Bolton

Black Dragon #6 CGC 9.6 $40 John Bolton

Blair Witch Project CGC 9.6 $125 cast signed SOLD!! Thanks!

Cheval Noir #4 CGC 9.6 $50 John Bolton

Fangoria #144 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #172 CGC 9.8 $75 Natasha Henstridge

Fangoria #264 CGC 9.6 $50 Heather Matazarro

Incredible Hulk #348 CGC 9.6 $35 Jeff Purves

Invincible Iron Man #517 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #521 CGC 9.6 $35 Salvador Larocca

Invincible Iron Man #9 CGC 9.8 $40 Salvador Larocca

Mad #224 CGC 6.0 $50 Al Jaffee(his favorite Mad cover!) SOLD!! Thanks!

Melting Pot #2 CGC 9.8 $50 Simon Bisley

Swamp Thing #67 CGC 9.8 $40 Rick Veitch

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #30 CGC 9.8 $45

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $45 Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Max Charles P Wilson III (5 available)

The Stuff of Legends Limited Edition CGC 9.8 $50 Quakers Charles P Wilson III (4 available)

True Blood Red Foil CGC 9.8 $175 cast signed

True Blood Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 $175 cast signed SOLD!! Thanks!

X-Factor #52 CGC 9.8 $85 Tyler Mane

:takeit: hulk 348