• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

I don't know how many Comicalgems boxes were offered, so I will hold off sending invoices on those till Jason answers my PM.

I still have 6 payments outstanding. One person I know will be paying after Jan 1, but I'd like to hear from the others so I can close the spreadsheet. Please don't make me hunt up the invoices to bump them;)

Thanks again everyone for making it work.

I don't know how many Comicalgems boxes were offered, so I will hold off sending invoices on those till Jason answers my PM.

I still have 6 payments outstanding. One person I know will be paying after Jan 1, but I'd like to hear from the others so I can close the spreadsheet. Please don't make me hunt up the invoices to bump them;)

Thanks again everyone for making it work.

Hey Sharon,

I was waiting for an invoice on the ASM 20 I bought. I have the paypal addy, should I just go ahead and send the money?

M

I am sure I missed that one, Michael, things were getting blurry by midnite, lol do you have a link? I'll send it right out.

I cannot fathom how you begin to keep this straight. lol

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=323675&Number=7272796#Post7272796

We keep a detailed spreadsheet that Kenny gets a copy of and Larry and Andy were helping post the listings on it when someone said take it..but since PM doesn't have a search feature, it can sometimes take a while to double check f I miss an invoice. I see one more I missed.

I also cross reference the PP payments to double check, not magic, just time consuming;)

I've been incredibly ill this week and just saw this thread. I'm certain I don't have time to scan something proper before deadline.

So how about a mystery box you pick the value. $50-$300. Whatever you pay is the value of contents. Check my feedback thread you'll be happy.

This looks like one mystery box to me. 2c

I am sure I missed that one, Michael, things were getting blurry by midnite, lol do you have a link? I'll send it right out.

I didn't get an invoice either for the Daredevil #166 9.8 - $135 off of a sboroock HERE.

Maybe it was the custom "I'll Take It" (shrug)

I didn't get an invoice either for the Daredevil #166 9.8 - $135 off of a sboroock HERE.

Maybe it was the custom "I'll Take It" (shrug)

Thanks, I'll get to that one, too:)

Kenny, thanks for the update!

I'm going to close for now because we just hit $15k.

Everyone has been wonderful. I told Kenny yesterday, I was going to aim for $7500, and this just blew me away.

Here is the breakdown

$11,795,44 in paypal Payments

($3649.49 of that number were cash donations)

$2500 is being sent by check and or bank draft

$1080.00 is for items that were purchased but not paid for yet.

So the Grand total is

$15,375.44

(worship)

I hope Trevor is fine as is, of course if he needs more help, I will re-open the thread, but for now, I'm going to just thank EVERYONE, wish them the best Holidays ever and say Good Night!

This is my first day off and I was hoping to list something...... any way to squeeze in one more item(s) ? GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Kenny, thanks for the update!

I'm going to close for now because we just hit $15k.

Everyone has been wonderful. I told Kenny yesterday, I was going to aim for $7500, and this just blew me away.

Here is the breakdown

$11,795,44 in paypal Payments

($3649.49 of that number were cash donations)

$2500 is being sent by check and or bank draft

$1080.00 is for items that were purchased but not paid for yet.

So the Grand total is

$15,375.44

(worship)

I hope Trevor is fine as is, of course if he needs more help, I will re-open the thread, but for now, I'm going to just thank EVERYONE, wish them the best Holidays ever and say Good Night!

This is my first day off and I was hoping to list something...... any way to squeeze in one more item(s) ? GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Very sorry, Jim, but that time has passed. If you feel able in any way to make a purchase, that will help as well. (thumbs u

Yes, thank you very much they can do a sales thread.

If anyone wants Kenny's PP, I will gladly provide it, but I'm closing this thread. If I don't finish and get off the computer I'll need my own charity thread, I'll be homeless;)

I did send out invoices for 4 Mystery boxes since Jason kindly agreed to do them.

I should be up to date with invoices, will update the payments after I type this.

Thank you all VERY much,

New total with all the last minute additions, the additional invoices I had missed and some very kind cash donations is...

$16,305 :o(worship)

Yes, thank you very much they can do a sales thread.

If anyone wants Kenny's PP, I will gladly provide it, but I'm closing this thread. If I don't finish and get off the computer I'll need my own charity thread, I'll be homeless;)

I did send out invoices for 4 Mystery boxes since Jason kindly agreed to do them.

I should be up to date with invoices, will update the payments after I type this.

Thank you all VERY much,

New total with all the last minute additions, the additional invoices I had missed and some very kind cash donations is...

$16,305 :o(worship)

:applause: