• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

It's crazy, but they must have a scenario in their grand plan that accounts for the return of the FF properties. Silver Surfer, Galactus and even just Richards could all make leaps and bounds in moving the MCU forward beyond the Infinity War. It just seems so empty without them.

It's highly possible that the ones breaking the embargo are doing so because they want word to get out.

So is it considered negative if I call the movie a stinker now that people have seen it and agree? lol

I swear, I could just tell from early on that it wasn't going to be good. Call it my special talent. I'm pretty decent at telling apart a good movie from a bad one with just a little info.

Think about this, if not for the sympathy of one reviewer this would be %0.

BTW It's know %17 percent.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fantastic_four_2015/

:facepalm:

I knew this was probably goona suck way back on page one, but when I saw they made the Thing a nudist I knew for sure.

:(

I liked AoU but felt that there was a lot missing (much of which is fixed in the Directors Cut) Come on I always see Marvel movies like a week before release :P You know that. Wanted to punch Miles Teller (spelling?) in the face the whole time. Michael B. Jordon I have to give a lot of credit to, he was really good. The girl who played Sue (Kate Mara?) was interesting. Played the roll more "motherly", which I felt was better than Alba's take.

There is no director's cut for AOU. The director stated as much.

Think about this, if not for the sympathy of one reviewer this would be %0.

BTW It's now %17 14 percent.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fantastic_four_2015/

:facepalm:

Updated it for you. FF 2015 is now well, well below Green Lantern's RT score of 26%, and is vying for the title of Worst Comic Book Film Ever Made. Thank you Mr. Trank. :acclaim:

13a_zpsce0i0r21.jpg

16_zpsrqp7y3rv.jpg

The guy's name is Trank. Not Trask. lol

:roflmao:

Oh my! That made this morning thread visit so worth it. We all know who it really was behind the scenes.

p4b7a.jpg

9_zpse6fz2tcv.jpg

I didn't know Nick was Robin!? :o

lol

It's highly possible that the ones breaking the embargo are doing so because they want word to get out.

So is it considered negative if I call the movie a stinker now that people have seen it and agree? lol

I swear, I could just tell from early on that it wasn't going to be good. Call it my special talent. I'm pretty decent at telling apart a good movie from a bad one with just a little info.

Well there ARE some signs a movie is going to have problems, and when those signs all continue to add up for the same movie, it's almost a SURE bet that movie is going to be a dud.

-bad reactions to early advertisements

-slow at putting a trailer out showing the action

-stories of director's drug use

-stories of director's ego

-stories of director being replaced behind the scenes

-stories of the director being replaced on a future high profile movie

-DENIAL of all of those things

-pushing the release date forward

-shooting additional footage after the wrap

-unhappy advance buzz

-changing the focus of the endless number of trailers

-review embargo

Commenting on these things, despite being called negative for doing so, was a burden some of us were willing to share with the CGC 'community', to try and warn them of the empending TURD that was getting ready to be dropped on their head.

We weren't negative.

We were right.