• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

This weekend is the first major show in the south east, Mega Con2 014!

Who's going? Who are you hoping to get a sketch from?

Yeah, there's two big shows coming up back-to-back; Megacon and ECCC. I think we will see the first big influx of sketches this year from these two cons, since many boardies will be in attendance and I know dscott is getting lots of sketches for folks.

I won't be in attendance personally, but I have 1 sketch (hopefully) coming from Megacon (don't want to say which artist as it's not a lock it will get done). From ECCC I have three sketches coming; one from Elias Chatzoudis (I've already posted this one), one from Jay Anacleto and, lady luck willing, one from Mr. Mylar's Dodson opp. :wishluck:

Just got this in the mail today. Cannot wait to hand this one off to my son later on.

Thanks for everything Todd and cannot wait to get in on this opp for round three.

D4Kh6ULl.jpg

Maybe I can add Wonder Woman on the back dong the same thing to challenge for BotB Justice League...???

Well after sitting in traffic for 3 hours for a parking spot and fighting through the massive amount of people I realized why I usually go to cons on Sunday any how here's what I got.

Michael dooney.

20140322_142839_zps5d84beb8.jpg

Greg Kirkpatrick

20140322_142713_zps9e114b84.jpg

20140322_142533_zpsf3b55457.jpg