• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

Bhq6qoNIAAALeUt.jpg

Done today at nycbm

I actually saw this when you were dropping it off at the CGC booth. I was the guy who asked "who's the artist that sketched that?"

Cool Wolverine sketch... (thumbs u

Oh ok I'm remember thanks. How did you enjoy the con?

I was hoping to have more sketches done

From NYCBM. Forgot to take a picture of my Sinott Thor.

Buckler

IMG_3153_zps07b5518b.jpg

Trimpe

IMG_3152_zpsdf4f4b27.jpg

Not on a book, but a copy of the cover. They said it is normally something Bald charges $200 for if its on a book. I still had it "graded".

IMG_3157_zps994d7443.jpg

Fresh in from CGC. Thanks again to Branget for the hook up

MrSinisterbyMarcSilvestri_zps9d3eb46a.jpg

Silvestri nice guy who did a free sketch for me at the show for the Phoenix Childrens' Hospital Charity Auction I am having in May. He spent an average of 30-40 min each sketch while talking to all the fans great guy reminded me a lot of George Perez.

Got this back quick! cracked and colored by Nei. Bonus! the grade went up! 9.6 to 9.8 very happy.

X2TmAw7l.jpg

That's crazy that you got this back, cracked it, and resubmitted and received it! I actually picked my sketch up from Nei and watched her color a portion of your book. My book just shipped this Monday and I won't get it back until next week. :(

I had a sketch done by Nei as well not colored and was hoping to get one from Dawn but was bummed when I found out she went to Portland that weekend. At least I did end up with 2 birthday sketches, one from Nei and one from Alex Kotkin.

Great book you have there!

Fresh in from CGC. Thanks again to Branget for the hook up

MrSinisterbyMarcSilvestri_zps9d3eb46a.jpg

Silvestri nice guy who did a free sketch for me at the show for the Phoenix Childrens' Hospital Charity Auction I am having in May. He spent an average of 30-40 min each sketch while talking to all the fans great guy reminded me a lot of George Perez.

Silvestri has been amazing the couple times I've seen him. :P though he gave me a hard time for asking for Spider-man. :(