• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

I know it's not a sketch cover but figured I would share here. Here's a jam piece I'm starting at Megacon, Harley Quinn and the layouts have been done by Mike S. Miller.

Its layout is based on the Bruce Timm Batman: The Animated Series image below but with everyone wearing their Arkham City outfits.

Gothamgirlsweb_zpsa1f6f90a.jpg

8943_zpsd126e0a2.jpg

Nice, I like jam pieces. Who are you planning to get to do the other characters?

I hope to add David Finch at Megacon. Other than that it depends on what artists are at the next convention I attend. I have quite a few artists in mind, all published artists on Batman books.

Nice, I like jam pieces. Who are you planning to get to do the other characters?

I hope to add David Finch at Megacon. Other than that it depends on what artists are at the next convention I attend. I have quite a few artists in mind, all published artists on Batman books.

Keep up dating as they get done. :wishluck:

Time to get this thread back to what it used to be, something that EVERYONE enjoyed looking at. Whether the artist is published or not, or the art is in a piece of paper rather than a blank, please share.

I've always enjoyed looking at the sketches from every show.

Here's a pre-show commission that I'll be picking at Mega Con this coming weekend:

Thanos, Triumphant - by Jose Varese (Kudos to par2ch, who may be doing an opp with him in the near future)

Thanos_zpsf2272a4c.jpg

Well not a sketch or blank, but I just closed a deal on this. A big thanks to a close friend for the hook up.

Wolverine mini series #3 page 23 by Frank Miller

I should have it waiting for me when I get home from megacon

MDS00011_zps7f2faf00.jpg

Well not a sketch or blank, but I just closed a deal on this. A big thanks to a close friend for the hook up.

MDS00011_zps7f2faf00.jpg

:o awesome...congrats

MDS00011_zps7f2faf00.jpg

Nice pick up Doug