• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

already posted in the BotB Megacon thread but Carnage by Bagley with colors by Ponsor

82D62710-E0D1-47F1-BCD1-0B30D64AAC1C_zpshljrklaq.jpg

Wow, that's a really nice piece. If you don't mind me ask what does Bagley charge for his work? The reason I ask is he will be at Heroes con again and I would like to get something done by him this time around.

I posted this in the Best of MegaCon thread but figured it should go here as well...

Owner: Me

Artist: JSC

Batman/Bruce Wayne

I have a feeling after he posted this on instagram/twitter/facebook that we will be seeing a few more Batman / male sketches from JSC at future shows. (Jonathan Glapion even mentioned directly to JSC that he would love to ink this... so that might be the goal now.)

Thanks to Darrell, Adonis, Dan, Darren and Doug for waiting in line all day Saturday with me. It made the wait bearable. I was going to get a female character but the wait gave me the time to decide that Batman was the first and only choice for me. The new Zero Year blank is pretty awesome as well ( thanks for that Darrell.)

QZRC8CTl.png

I posted this in the Best of MegaCon thread but figured it should go here as well...

Batman/Bruce Wayne

I have a feeling after he posted this on instagram/twitter/facebook that we will be seeing a few more Batman / male sketches from JSC at future shows. (Jonathan Glapion even mentioned directly to JSC that he would love to ink this... so that might be the goal now.)

Thanks to Darrell, Adonis, Dan, Darren and Doug for waiting in line all day Saturday with me. It made the wait bearable. I was going to get a female character but the wait gave me the time to decide that Batman was the first and only choice for me. The new Zero Year blank is pretty awesome as well ( thanks for that Darrell.)

QZRC8CTl.png

:applause: THAT ROCKS!!!! Need to have him hook me up. Wonder where else he'll be this year during convention season.

Batman/Bruce Wayne

QZRC8CTl.png

one of the better jsc sketches. i would leave it as is.

Batman/Bruce Wayne

:applause: THAT ROCKS!!!! Need to have him hook me up. Wonder where else he'll be this year during convention season.

Not entirely sure but I know he said he was doing ECCC this weekend. (booth 1237)

Got this sketch from the Ryan Pasibe opp. early in the year -

1535566_786460001368545_659481155_n.jpg

and just saw this following digital colors.

1796664_812624288752116_1863827948_n.jpg

hm Maybe I should get it colored as well... looks like who ever does it has a good look of what I am looking for.

hm Maybe I should get it colored as well... looks like who ever does it has a good look of what I am looking for.

Saw this on FB and wondered if you'd gotten it colored; colors REALLY make that sketch pop. Thinking of doing the same with the X-Men team sketch from that opp.

After seeing the digital, you need to get it colored. That looks like a published book.

I just spent the last 2+ hours in a Google Hangouts watching Daniel HDR sketch my Bane commission.

I'll post better pics once I get it, but here's a teaser. I was VERY impressed!

Screenshot2014-03-27at85106PM_zps164d5e28.png

And for any of you interested, here's the video of the sketch.