• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

The sale of the 7.0 today on the boards got me wondering what's the highest sale for a 7.0 - GPA shows $53300.00 - anyone know of any non GPA reported sales that are higher?

Two boardies have said 7.0's have sold privately in the $65K range.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is round about what the one on the boards also went for.

-J.

The sale of the 7.0 today on the boards got me wondering what's the highest sale for a 7.0 - GPA shows $53300.00 - anyone know of any non GPA reported sales that are higher?

I wouldn't be surprised if that is round about what the one on the boards also went for.

-J.

considering the price was lowered to $62k and it sold not long after, i'd say that was the #

-J.

considering the price was lowered to $62k and it sold not long after, i'd say that was the #

Eh. It's a $2500 difference. Round about the same price.

I don't check for sale threads unless I actually have money to spend. (:

-J.

-J.

Eh. It's a $2500 difference. Round about the same price.

I don't check for sale threads unless I actually have money to spend. (:

-J.

Snob :slapfight:

-J.

I'm priced out of this new market price. Glad i bought my 2 7.0s before this price explosion

:whee:

-J.

I'm priced out of this new market price. Glad i bought my 2 7.0s before this price explosion

:whee:

This is nothing wait till Spidey joins the Avengers on the big screen!!

Edited by Hulk1962

Without a doubt the club I've most wanted to join for a long time. Pretty happy to pick this up today. Thanks to a great fellow Canadian boardie for the hookup!!

w2Pf2LR.jpg

That is a very nice 2.0, congrats... I'm trying hard to join this club.. If anyone can help me with a 2.0-3.0 copy please let me know. :cry:

While it doesn't hurt, my opinion of why AF15 is such a solid book is that it doesn't have movie hype built into it.

my opinion of why AF15 is such a solid book is that it doesn't have movie hype built into it.

(thumbs u

While it doesn't hurt, my opinion of why AF15 is such a solid book is that it doesn't have movie hype built into it.

100% correct... Regardless of movie "hype" or not, spidey is spidey and will always stay uptop :sumo: