• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

AF15

Dont think this one ever uploaded.

Great looking book.

Do you have a picture of the back because the front looks better than a 5.0

Here you go.

2ecllia.jpg

Thanks for the upload Jordy...was having trouble uploading it. I picked this one up at SDCC after several months time payment. At the time (and probably still is the case), I paid much higher price for it than any other 5.0 based on GPA...mostly because of the WP and the colors looked amazing to me.

Anyway, the back of the book does have some staining, but I dont have a picture of back at the moment. My understanding is that book was never pressed/cleaned, but doubt it will grade for higher than 5.0 because it has the color breaking crease after the M in "Amazing". That said, one of the graders did give it a 5.5, so who knows. In hand the book is awesome...very happy with the purchase.

Beautiful books fellas. Congrats!!!!

Here is my 9.2, I mean 6.0. I'm very proud to own it, and for those that think they can never upgrade, I'm living proof that anything is possible. I have made the tough decision of letting go of some of my favorite books, and I've fortunately recognized they are all gettable again. Probably like Pins79, the white pages and colors spoke to me. Much thanks to Drummy (Dan) for bestowing this beauty upon me and being so easy to work with. Also, a special thanks to my wife, who did not chop my sac la blue off. I love you.

image_zpssceoa0tz.jpeg

image_zps5qumiqpv.jpeg

Top pic is without the top wear. My 9.2!!!!!!! The colors are bananas!

I recognize that copy! Miss it already.

But SO glad it went to Dan, who's much more a Spidey fan than I am and a great guy to work with. I hope to land another white-paged copy someday like the 5.0 above, but just needed the money (and the great books) to keep it all afloat.

Congrats to everyone -- that 2.5 is awesome and the 5.0 wp incredible!

Dan

Sounds strange, last one (unsigned) went for $18K a few months ago. Then again, people have said there is a 20% swing based on presentation. Last recorded 4.5 signed was $21K.

I've also learned to not take everything that "sells" on eBay at face value. Last week I saw a GSXM1 8.0 "sell" for $100 on eBay when the prior sale was $1000.