• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

The tape and address label is a big turn off for me. Happy with the 2.5 I have, no writing, tape or marvel chipping.

I looked and couldn't see the tape on the cover - can you please let me know where it is?

3 big pieces on back cover ,over what appears to be about 3 diff 2-3" tears

:o

The tape and address label is a big turn off for me. Happy with the 2.5 I have, no writing, tape or marvel chipping.

I looked and couldn't see the tape on the cover - can you please let me know where it is?

:o

hm

And that's why it's great to have a picture of the back cover!

I have the back cover scan for it, as Gator said 3 separate tears repaired on the back with tape.

Makes you wonder if the state of the back cover is the reason the book came back on the market so fast. Or maybe a year isn't that fast for a copy of AF 15 these days!

I have the back cover scan for it, as Gator said 3 separate tears repaired on the back with tape.

Makes you wonder if the state of the back cover is the reason the book came back on the market so fast. Or maybe a year isn't that fast for a copy of AF 15 these days!

Who knows could be one of those deals where the owner felt he could live with it but kept waking up to "Tape,Tape, Tape.." in the middle of the night.

Who knows could be one of those deals where the owner felt he could live with it but kept waking up to "Tape,Tape, Tape.." in the middle of the night.

:D

Maybe someone from comicconect can answer this.

The scans of the 6.5 and 5.0 must have had diffrent scanning settings

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=673080

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=667422

Unless the 6.5 background has become yellowish instead if gray